Notary Rotary
FASS
Notary Discussion History

FASS
Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by MICarole on 7/22/06 11:09am
Msg #134679

FASS

I have heard negative comments about FASS, however, they pay with a week, and they pay me fairly. I don't take $50 signings from them unless they are just down the street. But, I will take all of the others that I can get. At least I don't have to wait for 60 days or more (sometimes) to get paid.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 7/22/06 11:30am
Msg #134684

Re: FASS-Carole

I got a call yesterday from FASS, I had a hectic week and summer is almost over with two drives to OR.....I have gotten little to zero done on my to do list......I'm at the market, picking up two nice steaks for honey and me to cook on the barbie.....they call once offer me an assignment, that is out of my area, a fee that is totally unacceptable to me. She ask what I will accept, I quote her in the hundreds, the usual I'll have to get that approved. I thought to myself good you do that, I'm beat and I don't want to do a signing tonight.
Low and behold she does call back and the fee has been approved.
Let me first say I never mind sharing but lately some smug sneaky notaries that shall go nameless have been bragging about their trips up the mountain and doing signings, totally out of their area.....so I went ahead and accepted this signing instead of referring it to
another.....it's one for all and all for one I guess in some minds.
Anywho I get to the house and I was actually the third notary to come out, no fault of the previous notaries, paperwork was incorrect. So some ss spent some dollars on wrong paperwork. Notaries demand your fee, settle for nothing less....

Reply by Scott_IN on 7/22/06 7:47pm
Msg #134757

I love working for them, they usually meet my fees and pay quickly without having to call them.

Reply by Signing_Doc on 7/22/06 7:55pm
Msg #134758

$50.00 signing for o/n docs. Yes they pay fast, but the scheduler is difficult to understand...sometimes the docs don't arrive as scheduled, sometimes the signing is cancelled and you are not advised, and they want to do a complete background check?.....not worth it in MY book

"Doc"

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.