Notary Rotary
Fed Ex
Notary Discussion History

Fed Ex
Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by Delta_CA on 7/19/06 7:05pm
Msg #134158

Fed Ex

Is it possible to print out a shipping label on their website?

Reply by Signing_Doc on 7/19/06 7:06pm
Msg #134159

if you have an account with them. you can print out an account where the 3rd party pays the freight...I do this all the time...make it SO much easier

Reply by Delta_CA on 7/19/06 7:07pm
Msg #134160

How do you do it?

Reply by Signing_Doc on 7/19/06 7:18pm
Msg #134161

go to www.fedex.com...log onto myfedex...if you don't have an account, you can set one up...there is no fee to set one up and there is no charge UNLESS you have a shipment charged to you. They will ask for a credit/debit card to set up the account. Once you are set up, go to the tab at the top which reads ship...drop down menu says "prepare shipment online"...you fill in all requested information...at the bottom of the first column where it asks "bill transportation to", it will default with your account number. Click on that and you will see "recipient" or "third party". I usually put third party at this point and just below it put THEIR account number. Once you fill in the rest of the requested information, it gives you another set of instruction if you need them (i.e. Saturday delivery)...it asks when you will be shipping out the package, the approx weight (I usually put 1 lb)...and use a FedEx express envelope option. Then it goes and gives you a preview and says, is this right?...if so click yes (or whatever it says) and it takes you to the label. Here you must be careful. Print out the label on your printer...but be careful NOT to make a duplicate label. If you do, the third party will be charged double. Print out the label, click "done" or whatever it asks. Take the printed label, insert in the holder for the FedEx Express pack and either take to the FedEx Kinko's or drop in the box. If you then go to track you will see the tracking is already there and will be sent to you automatically via email. If you have any further questions, email me. "Doc"

Reply by bookabear on 7/19/06 9:14pm
Msg #134168

You can also set up an account with them and order and have delivered all the things you need to send out docs. ei: envelopes, airbills, pouches. There is no charge for these either. It comes in real handy.

Reply by Becca_FL on 7/19/06 9:41pm
Msg #134173

Re: Fed Ex..."It comes in real handy. "

Yes it does, just ask the guy that made his furniture out of FedEx boxes.

http://bsalert.com/artsearch.php?fn=2&as=874&dt=1

Reply by Becca_FL on 7/19/06 10:19pm
Msg #134182

Jeez, you think I could get this right. here's a link

http://www.fedexfurniture.com/

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.