Notary Rotary
It's a new month, click on your profile then click update at
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by LkArrowhd/CA on 7/1/06 9:25am
Msg #130231

the bottom even if you have no changes, this will reveal to observers you are current and active on your profile with NOTROT. IMHO

Reply by BrendaTx on 7/1/06 10:01am
Msg #130233

Re: It's a new month, Good Point!! n/m

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/1/06 10:30am
Msg #130234

Re: It's a new month, Good Point!!

Just updated mine with this month's vacation time...Have a safe and wonderful 4th!

Reply by Laura Upton on 7/1/06 11:09am
Msg #130239

Re: It's a new month, Good Point!!

Great idea! thank you! i didnt even think about that, so thank you for reminding me Charm! Have a great vacation! laura

Reply by christiSocal on 7/1/06 11:55am
Msg #130247

Thanks, very good idea! n/m

Reply by MichiganAl on 7/1/06 2:46pm
Msg #130270

What a great suggestion. n/m

Reply by Howie35CT on 7/1/06 10:28pm
Msg #130290

Done, and thanks for the suggestion! I even added a picture. But, if my mug begins to scare off clients, then I'll have to take it off :oD
Have a happy and safe 4th of July, to all in Notaryville!

Reply by BrendaTx on 7/1/06 11:19pm
Msg #130294

Howie - while I like the picture you have on your profile and appreciate what you went through to get it...I am very partial to the picture on your website of you holding little Howie during your tv interviews. Pardon me for sharing it. Guys like you make us proud to be in your circle at any level.

http://www.freewebs.com/howie35ct/LTjg%20Howard%20Craig.jpg

Not knowing any good military jargon right off the bat, I'll just say something near and dear to my own heart, Howie...Hullabaloo, Canneck, Canneck

http://www.aggieathletics.com/nonsports/TRD/warhymn.mp3
http://www.aggieathletics.com/index2.php?&CAT=TRD&pageID=219

You want to visit Texas, you call me.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 7/2/06 12:55am
Msg #130302

Re: To Howie...Thank you for your service to our country,

my son is a Navy Man and just graduated from OSU with his engineering degree. Howie what do you do in the military and you came by your notary commission as a military officer correct? Fill me in on the details if you have time and don't mind, of you military career that is....

Reply by Howie35CT on 7/3/06 6:47am
Msg #130477

Re: To Howie...Thank you for your service to our country,

I'd be happy to, just look for the posting shortly. I'll have to keep with what Harry wants and post this "OT", but I'll share my story with you all. Brenda, thanks for posting my website, and yes, that picture of me holding my youngest son after returning from Iraq in 2003 was one of my most fond memories of being in the Navy. More to come shortly...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.