Notary Rotary
Marketing in down time really pays off
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by LilyMD on 7/28/06 8:00am
Msg #135721

in more ways than one! Thanks to marketing during slow periods, I'll have no more slow period! A home builder's local office offered me the position of Settlement Coodinator. I am officially out of the mobile notary business in just a few days. The offer was too good to pass up. I will be coordinating the efforts of all involved in the purchase process from an office, instead of going to everyone else.
I have to say, all of the advice to Market, Market, Market, doesn't just get more notary business, it puts your name and work out there for everyone to see, no matter how it's related to our business. Newbies, Market - Market - Market!

Reply by BP/WV on 7/28/06 8:13am
Msg #135724

Kudos to you!!!

Yes, the best advise it to market and your success is proof. Good luck to you. I sure hope you still come back to visit us; I have always valued your input.

Reply by MaryP/PA on 7/28/06 8:43am
Msg #135732

It's really the truth. I try to make a habit of signing up with atleast one new company a day. My business has really picked up this year. I was just looking at what I made last year at this time and I'm ahead. And I work a FT day job on top of it.

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 7/28/06 10:25am
Msg #135753

Congratulations Lily! n/m

Reply by sue_pa on 7/29/06 12:08pm
Msg #136009

Lily, I've got a question for you. Please e-mail me. [e-mail address]. Thanks.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 7/29/06 11:37pm
Msg #136059

I keep saying over and over on this website that you must keep marketing. If your not working you should be marketing and if your working a bunch, still keep on marketing!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.