Notary Rotary
Nationwide prices
Notary Discussion History

Nationwide prices
Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by Patric Caya on 7/24/06 12:06pm
Msg #134989

Nationwide prices

I'm just starting out and have gotten an idea of prices around my area. I am looking to find prices nationwide. What is everyone getting paid for a 20 mile edoc signing? I want to be able to compare prices from around the country.

thanks

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/24/06 12:15pm
Msg #134991

it's not an accurate way to price your areas. Many areas withing 20 miles may take much longer to get to because it's rural, some shorter because it's urban. Many charge a flat fee for distance within 20 mls. It also depends on the pkg you are signing. You probably wouldn't charge the same for a few pages of a HELOC that you would a reg re-fi or purchase. Or whether it's from a SS or TC. Each signing is unique.

This is why you determine what works in your particular area as far as competion. You could knock yourself out by overcharging or cheat yourself by undercharging based on the 'nations' fees.

Reply by Patric Caya on 7/24/06 12:44pm
Msg #134999

Understood. Now how about a base price for a re-fi loan from a title company? I want to know what everyone is asking for?

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/24/06 1:18pm
Msg #135008

If you're just starting out you shouldn't be trying to get work from title companies anyway. They want people who know what they're doing.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.