Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Re: Notaries to You & Document Shipping ....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by MrEd_Ca on 7/15/06 11:56am
Msg #133347

I am in a quandary over the following situation & would really like to get some opinions:
I accepted an assignment from Notaries To You, out of the Sacramento, Ca area, & they neglected to give me the account number for a courier service to return the docs. I have never worked for 'Notaries To You' before & I am unable to reach them by phone or email.
My question: should I send the docstday, paying for them myself (FedEx ships from here on Saturday's) , & hope to get paid back by the SS or Title, or wait until Monday for the courier info?

Thanks in advance to all who reply (except any flamers ).

Reply by BrendaTx on 7/15/06 12:01pm
Msg #133350

Re: Notaries to You & Document Shipping .... Sizzling Reply

MrEd - you are a great SA to be in a quandry...I quandry all the time. You'll have h-e-dbl toothpicks getting reimbursed. Since it was Friday, I'd hold it 'til Monday unless they are a really dandy client. Then, I'd go the extra mile, but admittedly, it would probably for naught. I have extra-miled myself to death with ss's upon occasion and still undercut by $5.

Reply by janCA on 7/15/06 12:04pm
Msg #133351

Where are the docs being sent to? I did an assignment for "Notaries to You" on the 22nd of June and was paid within 3 weeks. Are the docs going to North American Title?

Reply by MrEd_Ca on 7/15/06 12:08pm
Msg #133352

.... Docs are going to Financial Title Co. in the Sacramento, Ca area....

Reply by janCA on 7/15/06 12:12pm
Msg #133353

Sorry, Mr. Ed, don't have that Fed Ex No. If you're taking it to a Fed Ex Office, most will look the account number up for you. Put the address in the Sender and Recipient area. If it's just going in a drop box, I'd wait 'til Monday. It'll still get there before the recission date.

Reply by janCA on 7/15/06 12:14pm
Msg #133354

Also...

The signing I did for them was on a Saturday and they were open. She may be in the office by now.

Reply by Ed Jameyson on 7/15/06 12:17pm
Msg #133356

Thank you .... just got my answer...

.....someone answered their phone, from home, & said Monday was ok.
thank you both for your replies!

Reply by John_NorCal on 7/15/06 1:36pm
Msg #133362

Re: Thank you .... just got my answer...

Glad you got your answer. I just found an old FedEx bil for theml. Let me know if you need the info click on my link and call me.

Reply by BakersfCA on 7/15/06 6:21pm
Msg #133399

If you don't have a fed-ex account number or ups account number you can leave it blank and just check or write in bill to recipient. I've done it quite a few times, never had any problems doing it. If you don't want to write your address put down the signing services address under shipped from.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.