Notary Rotary
SOX - new e-mail
Notary Discussion History

SOX - new e-mail
Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by Leslie_Mo on 7/19/06 9:20am
Msg #133997

SOX - new e-mail

I received this e-mail yesterday & wondered if others did also. It's surprising that I was on their "mailing list" since I haven't worked with them in over a year. Here's a copy of the e-mail.

"We are extremely proud to announce that in June 2006, Sign On the X, Inc. (aka SOX) successfully launched its new online home at www.soxusa.net.The site showcases our new SOX logo, sports our completely fresh image & color scheme, allows easy user navigation and presents website visitors with a host of valuable information regarding SOX and its services.

We are a company dedicated to customer care as well as conscientious of the value of our partners in the field: subcontracted notaries and attorneys. So, the primary goal for the site was to maximize SOX’s revamped brand exposure online and to create an engaging experience for the people “we work for” as well as provide a more effective portal to communicate with the people “who work for us”.
Founded in 1997, SOX continues to grow as the leading provider of national signing services within the mortgage industry. It was essential that our contemporized brand and website reflected that success and leveraged the Internet to improve efficiencies, transact business and market our service to a wider-scale audience across the nation.
Clients and our subcontractors can now submit inquiry requests online which will be automatically sent to our corporate support teams.

Special thanks to Rhythm Interactive who helped SOX plan, design and implement the site. It has been an enjoyable and rewarding project for all involved.

SOX now invites you to visit us at www.soxusa.net. We'd love to hear what you have to say about the new website, so send us an email [e-mail address] Thank you for your continued business and support!

For more information contact:

Nicole Smith

Vice President

11 Mareblu

Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

[e-mail address]

888.744.6481 toll free

949.350.7192 cell

949.209.4254 e-fax

”SOX has a passion for being extraordinary in everything we do from operational excellence to providing superior customer service to all of our clients and the SOX family. We seek to outperform our competition and, above all, give signing peace of mind.”

Reply by PL on 7/19/06 10:07am
Msg #134006

Go tho the site and look at the testimonials. Quite humorous n/m

Reply by TD_CA on 7/19/06 10:34am
Msg #134012

Re: Go tho the site and look at the testimonials. Quite humorous

I received that e-mail twice! I've never did any work for that company and won't!

Reply by Le Anne Eichmeier on 7/19/06 11:03am
Msg #134020

i didn't receive one but then I had to fight for my money and it took a year to get

Reply by Wright on 7/19/06 11:37am
Msg #134030

I also have not worked for them in a few years....and here was my reply:

"I will not spend the time to look at your new website....however I will take a
moment to let you know that it is unfortunate that you don't apply the same kind
of effort in PAYING the notaries that so foolishly work for you!

You should spend more time in clearing your tarnished reputation of NOT paying
notaries, making them jump thru hoops to get paid, faxing and re-faxing invoices
that you "never received" ! "

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.