Notary Rotary
Signing Central is a great feature but do you have to be a
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by kathy/ca on 7/28/06 10:02am
Msg #135749

Premier member to get contact information?

Reply by BrendaTx on 7/28/06 10:39am
Msg #135758

Nope. You could go another step and use google.com.

All you need to do is copy and paste the name of the company in the google.com search box. Hit enter. I did this with JMT just as an example. Ta da! Here is the link with JMT on it.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GWYA,GWYA:2006-13,GWYA:en&q=J%2EM%2ET%2E+Document+Service

Or, you could pay a membership fee and save yourself the time because every signing service listed has a link, fax, phone, email, or at least three of those at your fingertips.

My membership here is the best money I spend each year.

Reply by kathy/ca on 7/28/06 11:14am
Msg #135765

Thank you, I think I will go "Premier". n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 7/28/06 11:16am
Msg #135767

Re: Thank you, I think I will go "Premier".

I am just curious, Kathy. How much would it cost you? I know the prices vary and are rising. Thank goodness I locked in on a price when the site was new...it's only going to go up if you are not already a member...that's what I understand anyhow.

The old price was $39.00. That's still my price.

Reply by kathy/ca on 7/28/06 9:44pm
Msg #135920

I just checked and it is $119. I am sure it will be $ well

spent.

Reply by Michelle/AL on 7/28/06 11:15am
Msg #135766

I Agree!

I have memberships with NNA and goMobileRotary and neither one comes close to being as practical as NotaryRotary. I feel that I get my money's worth here - even as a Primere member. The SigningCentral tab provides some great functions. It is definitely quicker than Googling - and you track your activity!!! I will definitely renew NotaryRotary and will probably NOT renew goMobile. (PS: I am not a paid employee or sponsor of NotRoT - smile).

Reply by BrendaTx on 7/28/06 11:18am
Msg #135768

Re: I Agree!

**I will definitely renew NotaryRotary **

Okay - you are advertising for NotaryRotary. That's against the guidelines - I AM JUST KIDDING!!!

NotRot is the best bang for my buck and I am getting more and more calls because I have a membership here.

Reply by Michelle/AL on 7/28/06 11:27am
Msg #135770

I know my post sounded like a paid sponsorship (smile) but I couldn't help it! SigningCentral even prepares auto- invoices for the signings that you do so don't waste money buying software elsewhere. I still believe there are features/functions I haven't figured out yet; but I will eventually.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 7/28/06 12:36pm
Msg #135790

Re:Me too! I'm thrilled with my membership here, it is the

best. I think one of the great draws to this site, is the name itself, it is extremely easy to remember, it's catchy, I love saying it, hell my son even has it in his favorites. I must mention it at least once in a day in one way or another and I must admit I get soooooo much business from this site. I have to seriously review my memberships on other sites that really have brought me little, to no work. I think Notary Rotary hit it right on the head at the right time.....
I too, must have joined close to you Brenda and got a great price but you know it would be worth whatever fee....I probably shouldn't say that, we have enough expenses as it is but it's true. It is a superb source....

Reply by Signing_Doc on 7/28/06 12:40pm
Msg #135791

Would love to upgrade to the premier but my funds are so low

at this time at the expense of paying for the membership would feed my family for a week or so...(if you are interested in the price quoted, email me)....very happy with my basic and if G-d grants me more contacts and my signings pick up (still w8ing on a certain someone's input) :-)...then maybe I will upgrade. Hi de ho neighbors to all of you out there...ttfn (ta ta for now)

"Doc"

Reply by Ndwa on 7/28/06 12:42pm
Msg #135792

Just when I thought I have been found & worked with every company that use NotRot. Still keeping renewing my membership here, but also looking at other avenue to market. What do you know? I was contacted by 2 new TC, 1 Lender, 2 SS (who pays well) this week.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 7/28/06 1:00pm
Msg #135798

Re:Ndwa- it also happens to me weekly and they all say they

got me from NOTROT....

Reply by lonestar_tx on 7/28/06 9:28pm
Msg #135917

Since purchasing my Premier Membership with NotRot, I went from 233 viewings to 407 within 2 weeks ( I was a basic memeber for 18months). I now have title companies calling to book me, instead of signing services - and title companies pay more. :>Wink

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.