Notary Rotary
Thank You everyone! Wild Fires...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by Raimond on 7/15/06 11:04am
Msg #133339

We are safe again... It seams we have been spared this year. Tuesday it was questionable!

Thank you Kelly for the offer but it looks as if we are going to be ok.
I want to thank everyone for everything... thoughts and prayers - It worked!

Luckly, we live in the country club area and there is not much undeveloped land (open desert) for the fire to have fuel. The majorty of the homes here are stucko/brick construction with tile roofs. The golf course is just down the street from us. The lake next to the 3rd green must be about empty now as the Helicoptors were in and out for 2 days getting water. I have to wonder how many golf balls were dropped on the fire? Fire fighting golf balls? It could be something to think about!

These fires are from the storm we had last weekend, lightning strikes - nature - not matches.

There are many families still displaced and still more that lost their homes, cars and belongings to this fire. Lets not forget them.

The funny thing is I keep getting calls asking if I am available for a signing! Sorry, not today!

Reply by MistarellaFL on 7/15/06 11:08am
Msg #133340

Hallelujah! That is good news! n/m

Reply by cyndi_ca on 7/15/06 11:13am
Msg #133341

Glad to hear you're OK. n/m

Reply by Becca_FL on 7/15/06 11:29am
Msg #133343

Thanks for checking in...

we were all very worried. I'm so glad to hear you're okay. Smile

Reply by hcampersFL on 7/15/06 12:42pm
Msg #133358

I'm glad every one's prayers were answered. We'll keep up

the prayers for the other victims of these fires.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 7/15/06 7:22pm
Msg #133407

Thanks Ray for checking in

I've thought of you several times over the last week. So glad to hear you're okay.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.