Notary Rotary
VITAL SIGNING...LAST MINUTE RUSH
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by immanuel6_CA on 7/18/06 10:16am
Msg #133793

You guys, maybe I'm a little "nervous" when I get a request for a last minute signing that have to have the borrower's signature the same day. Got a call from Vital Signing at 5:30pm, hadn't received the docs yet. Finally get the e-docs, the 1003 is truncated. Call borrower to let borrower know about situation, he gets nervous and says that if I don't make the 8:00am appt, he is going to bail. Called Vital Signing last night about the issue, get a call saying, "what are you talking about I can read the docs, can't you?" No, I can't real the docs. Just do the signing. Guys, I just feel good about Vital Signings anymore. They pulled this once before...anyone else dealt with this?

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/18/06 10:31am
Msg #133796

Use the orange search button and you will find tons of feedback on Vital.

Reply by immanuel6_CA on 7/18/06 10:42am
Msg #133798

I already have!! I found out from the Quality Control that this particular signing deals with a loan that is actually over one month old from Florida. I called and told them to find another notary. I don't feel good about this signing at all!

Reply by immanuel6_CA on 7/18/06 11:22am
Msg #133805

I do not feel good about this company....

Reply by sonya on 7/19/06 12:08am
Msg #133952

Immanuel6, your posting does not make any sense! I have worked for Vital for 9 years, they of all the SS companies I work for, they the on the up and up, they are reputable and they pay the quickest! I have NEVER had payment issue....can't say that for may others out there. So seems unfair for you to be the judge based on you "feeling". You are obviously not a good judge and are off base! They were probably better off that you did not accept the signing and could find a more suitable and flexible notary.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.