Notary Rotary
Why I'm a paying member of Notary Rotary
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by LilyMD on 7/11/06 10:13am
Msg #132305

has nothing to do with 3 or 4 whiners throwing a pity party. It has nothing to do with if the rules are followed or if only notary related business is discussed. I joined obviously for business reasons but in addition to that, I got so much more for my money. I got a network of notaries that are filled with great knowledge. An experienced group of professionals who can help me with just about any business related question and then there's more....

I joined this great group of people. This group shares so much more than just business. Much for the same reasons I've joined any other group, club, or even my church, I chose to participate because there is a group of supporters, colleagues, jokesters, etc. To limit this group to just the function of business posts would take away it's appeal. You won't find any other group so uniform...Even the nuns in my perochial school weren't that strict.

Yet, no matter what there is to complain about and yes, there are 3 or 4 that complain just to have a reason to post, the great group here continues on. Proof positive that the cream always rises!

To all of these great contributors..........keep posting, joking, sharing, emailing, laughing, supporting, teaching. Smile

Just my 2 cents.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 7/11/06 10:16am
Msg #132306

That was worth more than 2 cents, Lily, TYVM n/m

Reply by Beverly Nichols on 7/11/06 10:18am
Msg #132309

LilyMD you are the cream and don't let anyone take that away

from you. You are helpful with new and old. You have shown your sense of humor on many occasion. Cheers to you.
I have said before that I don't get that much business from this site but I will stay a member for all the other things I do get.
1. An education
2. New e-friends
3. Resources

These are 3 off the top of my head.
b.

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/11/06 10:46am
Msg #132324

Charm chimes...

I've been reading quite a bit here over the last few days. I've noticed that we had many or few anons getting really out of hand.
I'm soooo glad H did get rid of the anon posts as I thought this was a good idea several months ago.

I also believe that this is a water cooler type environment and there are many personalities that post. We need to break it up, if I wanted cold sterile Notary talk 24/7 I'd be at the 'other board' with the know it alls.

IMO, occasional OT posts to break up the week are wonderful. Religion, blatant sex and politics are not necessary and within 12 hours of each other are a way over the top.

No one needs to tattle, rattle, whine or crybaby about another post or poster here. Most of the complaining is inane and if there were in fact a serious violation or threat, it should be reported on the general feedback forum or in e-mail to the owners. People that complain to Harry here only serve to inflame others and there's no point, it is very immature.

I have made many friendships here over and above discussing notarial issues and would like to continue. I've learned many things from many posters and also feel that I've also contributed and at times, maybe made someone smile that needed it.

Let's all be adult about what this is and remain above getting drawn into petty playground fights. If you see an inflammatory post and the poster is a nuisance, you already know what their intent is....Silence is a most powerful tool, it stops an attention seeker in his/her tracks. (eventually, some take longer to realize nobody cares what they think) Too bad it took me so long to apply this in real life, but when I did, I took back control that I was affording a loser.

It also drives them crazy!

I'm going on vacation tommorrow morning and will see you all back here on the 21st...Good luck and happy signings!
May the force be with you! Smile

Reply by RunninDocs on 7/11/06 11:05am
Msg #132334

Re: Charm chimes...and her character is very consistant

i haven't seen a more deserving individual than Charn on this board and she has been consistant in her character, her morals and standards.
others should take note of this individual if any.

and i know what you mean charm about applying it to your life, but it's never too late.

but keep in mind that if people don't speak up about what others are lying about, then you are just as bad as the person lying.

i have posted to expose actions that are needing attention to. i give others the chance to find out for themselves and do not tattle what i have found out. i only give the oportunity of information for others to look so they can see.

Reply by RunninDocs on 7/11/06 11:05am
Msg #132336

and have a nice trip. n/m

Reply by cyndi_ca on 7/11/06 11:05am
Msg #132335

Re: Charm chimes...

Have a great vay-kay and have a White Castle for me.

Reply by Brenda Fell on 7/11/06 11:31am
Msg #132345

Re: Lily, you speak for me, too. n/m

Reply by Winston_Tn on 7/11/06 12:01pm
Msg #132363

Re: Charm chimes... Ahhhhhhh

I sigh, as I peruse this mature and refreshing voice of reason that keeps healthy perspective!

Now quit giving me the silent treatment...and...
may the FORCE be with You Also!

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/11/06 12:06pm
Msg #132365

Re: Charm chimes... Ahhhhhhh

ok Winston darlink...vat kind of treatment vould you like today? Wink

nevermind, don't wanna get ya kicked off lol

Back to work, going thru some docs and waiting for 1 to roll around, love these HELOCs

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.