The stocker is stocking me now...Harry this woman is whacked
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2006 Index

Posted by Becca_FL on 6/24/06 11:00am
Msg #127947

This be-otch is NUTS!

Here are two emails I received last night.

Signature services Still in your backyard. Read your posts. Not over yet. Fri Jun 23, 2006 2k
Signature services Not forgotten my neighbor. Fri Jun 23, 2006 2k

Erin you screwed the pooch this time. Stalking someone in CA is a lot different than stalking someone two counties away and in the same judicial circuit. Lady, you DO NOT want to mess with me, I assure you. Consider yourself warned.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 6/24/06 11:15am
Msg #127950

She threatens and continues to send e-mails to me, she called last night just as I had dozed off. She said "hello Erin Wall here" as if we were friends, I just hung up. She warned me she is collecting all my posts and will seek legal actions.
Becca save her e-mails, I have created a file on this gal, her e-mails are threatening, harassing and that of a very sad person. Protect yourself, I'm sure I don't need to tell you this but do not respond to any of her e-mails or phone calls, she will hang herself by her own actions.
She signed one of the e-mails to me with- Love Erin....

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 6/24/06 12:14pm
Msg #127956

Update me. Who's Erin Wall again?

She's the fruitloop from an SS that didn't pay notaries right? If not, please update me.

Reply by Becca_FL on 6/24/06 12:41pm
Msg #127959

Re: Update me. Who's Erin Wall again?

She's a fruitloop, but not with a SS. The saga began with msg#125840 and continued with 127005.

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/24/06 12:44pm
Msg #127960

Stalker Talk - Let me re-iterate...

In Msg #127933 I said:

I believe it's pretty clear that 72.153.58.128 is the same person as who is emailing and harrassing you (LkA) based on the emails you forwarded me. It's from a bellsouth.net provider.

I don't think Anon 69 is your stalker, LkA...the one above is...and, boy oh boy is that one stalking you. I read the emails you forwarded me this morning.

I DO NOT think they are one and the same.

Reply by Becca_FL on 6/24/06 1:05pm
Msg #127965

Re: The stocker is stocking me now...Harry this woman is wha

She sent another email this morning saying "I hardly call it stalking when I am simply holding you accountable for your actions on this site." HUH?

AND

"After what I endured on this site from the two of you, I simply want proof or an apology. "

All I ever said was her profile was a joke and she is strange indeed. I also told her to drop the issue as she was only doing damage to herself.

Do you think she is confussed or could it be the voices in her head? NUTS!

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/24/06 12:57pm
Msg #127962

It's pretty serious for this to continue so long. n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/24/06 1:22pm
Msg #127968

Good night, nurse! I just got the latest edition.

I think he (she) doth protest too much.

Okay, back to writing the NL.

Reply by Becca_FL on 6/24/06 2:05pm
Msg #127969

Yes, indeed.Beth/MD or SarahBeth/CA movie quote to follow...

NUTS! N-V-T-S NUTS!

A shinny new Notary Badge for the first person who can tell me what movie the above quote comes from.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 6/24/06 2:07pm
Msg #127971

Re: Was it Nuts-Barbara Steisand n/m

Reply by Becca_FL on 6/24/06 2:09pm
Msg #127972

Nope n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/24/06 2:21pm
Msg #127974

Re: Yes, indeed.Beth/MD or SarahBeth/CA movie quote to follow...

Swiftus from Mel Brooks' History of the World

Reply by Becca_FL on 6/24/06 2:26pm
Msg #127975

We have a winner! Brenda/TX...

What color rinestones would you like on your badge?

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/24/06 2:27pm
Msg #127976

Re: We have a winner! Brenda/TX...

Pink...I love pink...I wear pink...and I really like pink and black. Can we do that?

Reply by Becca_FL on 6/24/06 2:37pm
Msg #127978

Sure, why not? Pink and Black it is! n/m

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 6/24/06 3:34pm
Msg #127984

Re: We have a winner! Brenda/TX... Pets Mart

has an entire line of pink and black to carry your pooch in, since my pooches are big ones or the second one is soon to be big, no line for the big guy....hey that opens an entire area for me investigate......make a line for big pooches....

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 6/24/06 4:03pm
Msg #127986

Re: We have a winner! Brenda/TX... Why am I not surprised

Brenda retains more information then person I have ever met.

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/24/06 5:30pm
Msg #127990

**Brenda retains more information then person I have ever met.**

But, is that a compliment, or a complaint??

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 6/24/06 6:22pm
Msg #128004

Of course a compliment, silly girl.....I retain so little, it makes me mad.....
My son has a photographic memory, he can do a visual scan and repeat word for word, I have always admired this trait and wished I could also. The older I get the worse it seems to be......
Hear I'm watching my hubby walk through the screen door last night from the deck he thought it was wide open.......NOT and I'm thinking hummmmmmm he is getting old.......
But I myself must write it down or I don't remember a thing......it is scary....

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/24/06 6:39pm
Msg #128010

I have RAM - random access memory...it's very selctive. LOL

Smile

Reply by PAW on 6/24/06 6:47pm
Msg #128013

That's SDRAM

Selectively Disabled Random Access Memory

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/24/06 8:02pm
Msg #128026

Re: That's SDRAM - You're right! Thanks...I know a lot of

useless information.

Way too much.

Reply by Ndwa on 6/24/06 9:16pm
Msg #128038

Re: That's SDRAM - You're right! Thanks...I know a lot of

At this time and age, she's long been upgraded to DDR2-RAM.

Reply by Dee_Fla on 6/24/06 9:21pm
Msg #128039

stocking or stalking? two different words with two different meanings! Wink

NaNa

Just had to be sure!

Reply by Anonymous on 6/25/06 1:42pm
Msg #128179

Celery is grown for its fibrous leaf stalks (petioles). The individual stalks can range from yellow-green to dark green and are cupped like a gutter. Ridges run the length of the celery stalk. Smile

Stockings are what robbers use to smash their facial features into obscurity.Frown

Stockers usually work late into the night at Wal-Mart so that we may buy in bulk at a discount 24/7.

Wink
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply by Anonymous on 6/24/06 11:35pm
Msg #128066

Use her cell phone number and run up her bill. N/M n/m

Reply by Anonymous on 6/25/06 1:38pm
Msg #128175

Re: Use her cell phone number and run up her bill. N/M

Dearest S and B,
Funny how you two can start trouble on the site by your accusations, yet when somebody actually stands up to you, or fights back, you run and hide behind Harry. Or you become a victim of a stalker. Remember how this started. I am only asking for justification or an apology. This is about you two little bullies on the playground being held accountable for your actions. You are not being stalked, you know who I am. No covert operation here. I am simply pushing back at you. Bring on the proof of this e-mail you accuse me of forwarding. Show me how I harmed you to deserve the bashing you started 2 weeks ago. That's all. You started it ladies. Becca- You slammed me and said I was "right in your backyard" and continued on with no justification. That you "almost fell out of your chair". Come on now. Really. I have communications with others you have done this to. (The unjustified bashing.) I would love to let it die. But that means you bullies win again. So show the proof or apologize. Simple. Rise to the occassion of your own playground politics. Wink

Cheers!

E

P.S. Whacked? Not really. Just knocked a little off balance by all of this. You two would not put up with accusations and bashing, why should I? Yes I am sure I am wasting my time. You can run and tell Harry or take me to court. But you are not being stalked. You are being held accountable for what you started. Yes I acknowledge your "warning" and I also see that Susan has no proof of her allegations. Simply apologize. And I will do the same. Then I can let it die. Susan, you started it. Becca, you jumped in. Go tell on me and post this and forward it, whatever. But face it. Be adults and accept accountability for the initial unfounded accusation that started all of this. Say whatever you want about me on the site. Those who know me will pay no mind.

"To thine own self be true..."

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.