ASAP -Need FedEx/UPS account number for
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by MelissaCT on 9/23/06 9:37am
Msg #148014

Stewart Mortgage Information/E-Title/DeepGreen Financial

No one has returned my calls or emails or fax with this detail & I'm certainly NOT footing the bill for this. Got a call on Thurs afternoon for Thurs evening signing (so much for calling bwr 72 hrs in advance, per their instructions), due to scheduled notary got called in to work (he's a police officer) that night. Couldn't send me a confirmation due to their computers were down -- I know, went on blind faith on this one -- received the confirmation yesterday (seems they'll dock you for breathing in the wrong direction), but no account number -- they do list the address for docs to go back to, at least. Don't want to hold these docs up any more than necessary (thank goodness it was a Thurs evening closing, so I can still get these out today for Monday delivery. TIA for ay help!!

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/23/06 9:40am
Msg #148017

send it back with the "bill receiver" box checked and put receivers address in the to and from portions of the airbill.

This has worked for me in a pinch.

Reply by NCLisa on 9/23/06 10:29am
Msg #148053

The problem iwth Stewart Mortgage Info is that they are more of a SS than a TC. I've never had docs go back to the same place for any of the closings they've contracted me to do. Sorry, wish I could be of assistance.

Reply by Debra Holston on 9/23/06 3:21pm
Msg #148108

When I run into a situation like that I put the company on both sender and receiver. They will have a number on file. I never put my name on any returns to any company. With reference to the borrower's name.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.