Notary Rotary
A Loss Of A Friend From Vital Signing....Alan Cofield
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Wright on 9/20/06 12:16am
Msg #147138

Some of us received an e-mail from Vital Signing re: the death of a guy named Alan who was a friend of the group at Vital Signing. Some of he comments were a bit cold asking why one should donate to the cause of someone they don't know.... Why help someone you don't know? Have you ever donatated to causes that did not directly affect you? Send money to Katrina victims? 9/11 victims? Red Cross? or any other plea you might have seen on TV? There are individual who are willing to take all measures to try to raise money to help families that are in need and that is what Vital is
doing...as some of you don't work with them, I have for many years and I
understand the owners' (Cory) passion in doing WHAT EVER he has to do to raise
money, even at the expense of getting criticized.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/20/06 12:36am
Msg #147139

Please email me Wright. I sense a need an if someone is gone from an area of our business. Don't listen to the negatives. Something like this is much bigger and petty stuff doesn't matter. Please use my link and lets chat. Hang in there.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.