Notary Rotary
A heartfelt thank you to two SS companys
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by SueW/Tn on 9/28/06 4:50pm
Msg #149123

Last night was a nightmare for me, two very tough loans, one a piggyback, and in route a flat in the middle of NO WHERE. Sitting on the side of the road I phoned the two SS to let them know I was broken down. Christie and Jay with Profession Signing in Tennessee and to Reta of R&R in Arizona, they don't make them much finer than you folks. There are not enough words to say thank you for understanding and more importantly HELPING me during a most stressful time. We often jump on the bad ones, both of these companies couldn't stand taller in my book.

Reply by ck_KY on 9/28/06 8:29pm
Msg #149153

Re: Reta at R&R...

is one of the best in my book! Haven't worked for the others.

Reply by ReneeK_MI on 9/29/06 3:05am
Msg #149181

How awful for you - and I just want to say Kudo's to YOU as well as to Rita, Christie and Jay. You're the kind of person that makes it just so easy for other people to be kind, empathetic and helpful. Nice to see you get a little of what you give, at a time when you most needed it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.