Notary Rotary
Altair - Brea, CA
Notary Discussion History

Altair - Brea, CA
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by OnTheDot_CO on 9/3/06 10:42pm
Msg #143288

Altair - Brea, CA

Just an fyi for everyone, they have not paid me for signings I did for them in June. I have turned them over to the BBB in Los Angeles. I did four closings very close together for them. I will let you know when I get paid if ever!

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/3/06 11:02pm
Msg #143291

Re: As always, thanks for a tip like this.... n/m

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/3/06 11:12pm
Msg #143292

Re: As always, thanks for a tip like this....

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=100038459

Reply by Lisa Prestegard on 9/4/06 10:06am
Msg #143319

Altair didn't pay me either... I finally called Title and

they paid me half of my agreed upon fee and said they would never use Altair again. Of course, I would have preferred my full fee, but I thought First American Title was gracious since they had already paid Altair out of escrow on the closing.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/4/06 10:40am
Msg #143321

Re: Lisa I think some is better then no pay at all

as you mentioned. I do think if notaries continue to work through ss, one goes ahead and accepts the work order on good faith giving the ss benefit of doubt(of course after researching the company and pulling as much info on that ss up as you can), if the notary ends up with no payment in the end, the only alternative is to approach the party the docs are sent to. Let title now exactly what type of ss they are dealing with. This in the long run may help weed out the loser ss.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.