Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Alway's keep your vehicle stocked w/shipping supplie's......
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by kathy/ca on 9/30/06 5:20pm
Msg #149555

I ran out, and what a hassle. While you are at it, it is a good idea to also keep a divided plastic box filled with paper clip's, rubber band's, highlighter's, pen's, PLUS exta file's & paper. I have learned to alway's have back up of everything and be prepared for call's that you weren't planning on otherwise, you may have to decline taking a signing that could be a real money maker. Organization is "key" in this business.

Reply by PJM/MI on 9/30/06 6:08pm
Msg #149557

Re: Alway's keep your vehicle stocked w/shipping supplie's..

You got that right! Smile I keep shipping supplies in my bag, 3 of each for the Big 3, white envelopes (to send back the borrowers cashiers check..if needed), letterhead, LOTS of pens (black & blue), business cards, sticky notes, extra paperclips, and APA's. I re-stock my bag every Sunday night.
Oh, I also keep a roll of scotch tape in my bag and my local telephone book. (It's pretty thin). I'm amazed at how many times I've used it.

Reply by David Kral on 10/1/06 3:24am
Msg #149598

I keep a messenger bag in the trunk with everything from blank acknowledements, blank invoices, express envelops, pens and more. I usually pull express envelops from my supply at home but every now and then I get a last minute signing from a title company and do not return home. It is easy to restock when dropping off the express envelop at the drop box.

Also, I work rural areas. Get a key safe and attach it to the bottom of your car. If you lose your keys or lock them in your car you are screwed! Plan ahead and avoid the problem!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.