An open letter of apology to Jahari Davis
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Charles_Ca on 9/9/06 2:14pm
Msg #144758

Greetings Jahari:

I hate being wrong and when John suggested that I might be I decided go through and review the discussions with respect to a statement I atributed to you about not fighting foru your rights as a citizen. I found the quote and it was in an heated discussion with Calinotary and I evidently remembered the sequence wrong.

The post was number 127342 wherein Calinotary stated..."I think it's safe to say that you don't know what you're talking about. It's a nice platitide, but I'm quite sure not all of us are willing to fight for and die for our country. I sure as hell ain't gonna go to war. Some people are a little more concerned about their own families than rabid patriotism."

It truly disturbed me to think that there was actually someone taking full advantage of everything this country has to offer and yet not believing in defending their rights. In my opinion people such as that don't deserve the rights that are conferred on them

I truly apologize for making what I consider a very serious mistake when the person in question was obviously not you.

Best regards,
Charles

Reply by Pamela on 9/9/06 2:33pm
Msg #144761

Charles,

Good Afternoon Charles,

Glad to see you back on the board! ("smile"Wink

I just had to respond (although I am not the person you were writing to.).

Jahari is a very nice, patriotic young man.

CaliNotary on the otherhand, is very much the opposite!
Nevertheless, he is very popular (or should I say infamous)
and has his Notary Rotary "followers".

I am waiting to see if and how they reply to this thread.

Pam

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/9/06 2:41pm
Msg #144763

Re: Charles,

How others reply is of little concern to me. I believe that the truth speaks for itself and I listed the message number for anyone who would like to confirm it. To me the over-riding concern is that I do what is right and that has always been my way. If by some misfortune I don't do right then I will do what ever is necessary to make it right. I don't know Jahari Davis other than through his posts and I misquoted him: for that and only that I am sorry!

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/9/06 2:46pm
Msg #144764

Admitting I am wrong. (And, to Pamela)

**CaliNotary on the otherhand, is very much the opposite! Nevertheless, he is very popular (or should I say infamous) and has his Notary Rotary "followers". >>I am waiting to see if and how they reply to this thread.<<**

Oh darn, Pam, you just caused egg on my face.

In the past, you and I have talked and I have found you to be a bright, sweet, kind person.

More than once I have had people email me and say, "Do you think that Pamela just wants to start trouble on the board?" I'd say "No. I've talked to her. She's cool. Not that way."

To the contrary, CaliNotary has privately emailed me and said as nice of things as Cali says about anyone, about you.

Now, you have just said that you say things to see how people will reply to a thread. To all those who suspected as stated above, I guess, you are right and I am wrong.

Reply by Pamela on 9/9/06 3:09pm
Msg #144771

Brenda Tx, Re: Admitting I am wrong. (And, to Pamela)

Brenda,

I am not here to start trouble. I just speak my mind.
Funny though. Anyone can say any and all things about
me (for which you can see the various threads), and
that is okay.

But if I start up a heated conversation, then I am wrong?

Sorry you feel this way. . .

Pamela

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/9/06 3:33pm
Msg #144783

pamela

seek help, something's not right there

Reply by Pamela on 9/9/06 4:48pm
Msg #144809

Brenda Tx Read This:

Posted by CaliNotary of CA on 8/27/06 10:07pm
Msg #141367

Yeah, but the downside would be having to share her company over dinner.

"Thanks for coming Gary, I HOPE YOU LIKE WHAT I COOKED FOR YOU! PASS THE SALT!!!!!!!!!!! How was your day? MINE WAS GREAT!!!!!!! PUT YOUR DISHES IN THE SINK AND LET'S GO TO THE BEDROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, you have a GREAT BODY!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S A BALL GAG? WHY DO ALL THE GUYS I DATE END UP STICKING SOMETHING IN MY MOUTH DURING WHOOPIE?!!!!!!!!!!!!! mphrrmphrmppph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Brenda,

How on earth can you (and others) continue to justify
CaliNotary's character, with the type of messages he writes?

He wrote the above message as a reply, to a post
that someone else had left for me.

I would never write such a message. . .But I am sure
that you think this is nice. . .

Pamela

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/9/06 2:56pm
Msg #144768

Re: Charles, to Pamela...

you like flamac, need to take a break and go ponder salt....which I believe she is doing.

I believe you are here for all the wrong intentions and your ever boring copy&paste skills are so yesterday. Can you come up with anything besides the peace and love crap, or the let's start some controversy?
Oh, I don't know maybe show us you know anything about being a notary or SA?

Reply by Pamela on 9/9/06 3:14pm
Msg #144775

Charm,

Thank You for replying. . .

Pamela

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/9/06 2:50pm
Msg #144767

Charles...

Takes a big man to apologize publicly for a mistake and I respect you for that!

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/9/06 3:24pm
Msg #144776

Charles - -

**Takes a big man to apologize publicly for a mistake and I respect you for that!**

Yes, Charles. I caught what you said in your other post. I understand that you are apologizing for a misquote. It happens. No big deal. Good for you to take the time to fix it rather than saying...

"Well, I am not going to take up my time to find it, blah, blah, blah."

Like you, I find that I make errors, hurt others, misjudge people, and when I do, I note it, apologize, and move on.

Reply by kathy/ca on 9/9/06 9:17pm
Msg #144872

Charles, you're the man! & Jahari, you have a right to your

opinions.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.