Notary Rotary
Andy...about my sister
Notary Discussion History

Andy...about my sister
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Rhonda Skansi on 9/15/06 5:46pm
Msg #146428

Andy...about my sister

So.... yeah, she dropped a 27-inch tv on her foot and ripped her big toe almost completely off (breaking the bone in half). OUCH! huh? The poor girl. Although, they were able to save it!

Reply by Ndwa on 9/15/06 5:58pm
Msg #146430

My wife had a big marble cutting board landed straight across on her foot (toes) last year. Cracked a few bones, they have to remove her big toe nail so she didn't have a toe nail for almost a year.

Reply by Bob_Chicago on 9/15/06 10:55pm
Msg #146457

Things that make you say something like.......

"Oh darn"
glad they they are both ok

Reply by Rhonda Skansi on 9/16/06 3:26am
Msg #146486

Re: Things that make you say something like.......

Thanks Bob. Me Too!

Reply by Gary_CA on 9/16/06 3:15pm
Msg #146539

Luigi had a similar injury from the war...

In fact, in Germany he had lost 3 toes on one foot... but he came home in one peice to marry his high school sweetheart Mariana. As was common in those days (they tell me) Mariana was quite innocent and the couple quite poor... so after the wedding they moved into the attic bedroom of her folks home.

That evening Luigi starts to undress for bed and Mariana gets scared, runs downstairs and crys "Mama Mama Luigi he has hair on his back." And mama responds, Ah Mariana, Luigi's a good man you go back upstairs, he gonna take care of you."

Well, he takes of his pants and she runs back down... "Mama mama Luigi has hair on his legs too." "You go back upstairs, Luigi gonna take care of you."

Then he takes the sock of his good foot... and then the one missing the toes... and she runs back down again. "Mama mama, Luigi, he has a foot and a half." " Ah Mariana, you stir the pasta mama gonna take care of Luigi."

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.