Notary Rotary
Another No-Pay Company?
Notary Discussion History

Another No-Pay Company?
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Sherri_mo on 9/4/06 9:40am
Msg #143318

Another No-Pay Company?

Has anyone dealt with Passkey Closing out of Macon, Ga.? They are 8 weeks out on paying for the only signing I have done for them. Already getting the typical no pay excuses, Check going out this week, sorry check sent to wrong notary service, etc. They do not show up on the search key.

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/4/06 11:17am
Msg #143331

Here you go. He has a NotRot profile.

http://www.notaryrotary.com/agent/details.asp?ID=BDR2IK8C&RPID=1AAA00041082&RID=0362F0766A1DB4160D0470E6FB677E4C&back=1&src=1242&l=&ll=

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/4/06 11:54am
Msg #143333

Re: Another No-Pay Company?Brad I wasn't able to pull this

up and I'm ever so curious......

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/4/06 12:02pm
Msg #143334

Re: Another No-Pay Company?Brad I wasn't able to pull this

go to find a notary and type in zip code 31206. He is the first one.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/4/06 12:06pm
Msg #143336

Re:Thanks Brad, got it... n/m

Reply by Signing_Doc on 9/4/06 12:05pm
Msg #143335

How about we all sent emails saying "Please pay your past

due accounts..."

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/4/06 12:08pm
Msg #143338

Re:Yes, not that that will get him to budge....... n/m

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/4/06 12:09pm
Msg #143339

Your welcome Susan. Good idea Doc n/m

Reply by Sherri_mo on 9/4/06 12:39pm
Msg #143343

Re: Your welcome Susan. Good idea Doc

Thanks for all your responses. Just wanted to let everyone know so that can use caution if this SS calls them. This board has really been helpful in calling attention to these slow payers.

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/4/06 12:41pm
Msg #143344

Re: Your welcome Susan. Good idea Doc

Your welcome, and good luck collecting.

Reply by Gary_CA on 9/4/06 4:52pm
Msg #143380

Progressive Fax method...

I haven't started the signing biz yet, but I do property reports and BPO's (like an appraisal but it's not) and we have the same problem with a few companies.

They pay me (then I don't work for them anymore).

Day 1 Fax a coversheet and an invoice, if they have multiple faxes to each fax. Invoice has "PAST DUE PLEASE PAY" on it huge. Have fax print delivery confirmation. Stick the cover sheet, invoice and confirmation sheet in a folder next to the fax.

Day 2 Take the invoice, coversheet and confirmation sheet and fax it to them 3 pages (4 if it goes to 2 faxes) ... I want them to know I know they got my fax yesterday... Have it print a new confirmation sheet (may fax always does, automatic)... put it in a folder next to the fax.

Day 3 Yep you got it, not rocket science... fax everything again 4-5 pages today.

By the time your fax hits 10 pages you'll get a call and/or a check.

Now if you're set up to fax from your puter and you're in a cantancarous mood you could send them an ebook on Sunday night... maybe War and Peace. Haven't done this yet, but it's on my list of things to do before I die... for someone that really deserves it... Imagine them starting Monday with 300 sheets of paper on the floor and a fax with no paper and very little toner in it

NaNa

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/4/06 5:03pm
Msg #143385

Re: Progressive Fax method...

Gary, I think your progressive fax method is probably very effective. I would be cautious about the ebook fax...someone might say it's "harrassment." But, the progressive fax method is fair enough for those who do not pay their contractors.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/4/06 5:16pm
Msg #143395

Re: Gary where are you? I think I asked before and forgot? n/m

Reply by Elizabeth Soliday on 9/4/06 9:12pm
Msg #143445

Re: Progressive Fax method...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny Smile Annoying and brilliant way to get your point across!

Reply by Ernest__CT on 9/5/06 1:58pm
Msg #143588

Email has been sent. I urge other people to do likewise! n/m

Reply by Passkey Closing Services on 9/5/06 2:39pm
Msg #143595

Thanks to a concerned notary who informed me that there was questionable information on the forum regarding Passkey Closing Services. I would like to respond to this allegation. The answer is NO. No, Passkey is NOT another no-pay company. Sherri's payment was sent out as promised last Friday and should end up in her mailbox by Wed (tomorrow - 9/6/06). We are a new company and the fact is that our payments were being missent to another closing service. When that occurred, the checks had to be returned from the other company (who I guess deposited them anyway) and once the Title company received payment, they sent payment to me. I still have some closings that are due from July, but it is no fault of my own. Our policy is that payment is made to notaries within 30 days of the loan funding. I apologize to Sheri and anyone else who may not have been paid in a more timely manner, but assure you that the situation is under control and being resolved as expeditiously as possible. Feel free to call if you have additional questions. I also ask that Sherri update this site as to when you actually receive your payment. Thanks - James

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.