Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Any recent problems getting paid from Service Link?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by 1derful on 9/14/06 7:23pm
Msg #146195

Hi, Everyone:

I saw a few comments from May, indicating they had trouble getting paid for services with Service Link. Has anyone recently had any problems? This office is based in Washington. Does that matter as to possible difficulties in getting paid?

Look forward to hearing from anyone that can provide info.

Thanks.

Reply by Stamper_WI on 9/14/06 7:34pm
Msg #146197

You need to send in their invoice at the end of the month for all jobs done in that month. I sent mine in on the 1st and received my check a couple of days ago. they usually send and invoice to you and I keep one on my computer to print up and fill in. If you need one, email me through my link and I would be happy to email you one.

Reply by Pam/MS on 9/14/06 8:06pm
Msg #146207

Always pay right on time, wish I had more of them this way.

Reply by NCLisa on 9/14/06 8:27pm
Msg #146213

I've had issues getting paid from ServiceLink and NationalLink for the last several months. They are 90 days behind with me at this point. They were giving me about $1500 a month in title abstract orders, but I've stopped working for them because they don't pay. They still owe me for several closings in July too.

Reply by Everette/VA on 9/14/06 8:51pm
Msg #146221

I have worked with Service Link for several years and with National Link since its inception .
I have not had any problems with payments from either.

Reply by newlysmomva on 9/15/06 8:38am
Msg #146291

I do abstracting for them too. No problem getting paid.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.