Notary Rotary
Argggg . . .
Notary Discussion History

Argggg . . .
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Laurie_PA on 9/23/06 3:07pm
Msg #148107

Argggg . . .

I just finished RE-faxing almost 40 pages for CW. Apparently the signature (which is in blue so it doesn't reproduce that well) didn't come out well enough so it only makes sense to re-fax EVERYTHING instead of just the pages w/signatures.
Even this wouldn't be so bad if she would call and let me know now if the first set is ok before I finish the rest (sent along part of pkg. w/ signature as a kind of test run and asked for a call back). I guess if its not I'll just RE-FAX IT ALL AGAIN!

Sorry, just having 'one of those days' and I am venting a bit. Been draggin' my butt around in the rain all day and finally got to sit and get something to eat . . . oops, not so much. Can you tell I get grumpy when I don't eat.

Reply by MasterCloser on 9/23/06 3:22pm
Msg #148109

Re: Argggg . . .my day was short

showed up at a signing about 25 minutes away NODOCS! a nice ride in the drizzle a reasonable trip fee for my time and another appt for monday to seal the deal.....a day in the life....

Reply by Laurie_PA on 9/23/06 4:16pm
Msg #148121

Re: Argggg . . . I hear ya. Do you have a fax machine or

service? Trying to find out from someone who has a service the dpi's they scan at.

Reply by Ernest__CT on 9/24/06 7:50am
Msg #148192

Always use FINE MODE when faxing!

Using fine mode when sending faxes doubles the vertical resolution. That *might* have helped the blue ink show up.

Reply by Laurie_PA on 9/24/06 8:39am
Msg #148198

Re: Always use FINE MODE when faxing??????

What is considered FINE. I have settings for "dpi" options are 50-1200. Is there another setting that your talking about?

Reply by Gary_CA on 9/24/06 9:01am
Msg #148200

Same thing different name...

if you use 50 they're not gonna be able to read anything...

if you use 1200 FedEx is gonna beat your fax to the door.

Find a happy medium, I'd start around 200 or so.

Reply by Laurie_PA on 9/24/06 9:26am
Msg #148202

Re: Same thing different name...

That's what I was using. I bumped it up by setting for color docs on the signature pages. But like you said . . . takes a while.

NaNa

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.