Notary Rotary
Being a LO
Notary Discussion History

Being a LO
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by DellaCa on 9/11/06 2:15pm
Msg #145192

Being a LO

I have recieved calls and comments about how THEY think I should look into being a lo. It all seem overwelming to me.I have always put them off in the past. Any comments from anyone knowing the other side of it?

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/11/06 2:18pm
Msg #145193

CharlesCa is your man on that. He's out right now, but try to catch him in the next day or two.

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/11/06 2:30pm
Msg #145199

WiFi hot spots are so great aren't they? Here I am

sitting in a reataurant waiting to be seated and checking my e-mail. Charm is right, I'll be away until this evening but if you want to send me an e-mail with what you are considering I'll see what I can tell you. Of course Charm is being extremely modest since she is a loan originator as well but there are some State differences.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/11/06 2:35pm
Msg #145202

geeze...

I remember when cell phones had to be attached to your cigerette lighter to work, we called them car phones! I really had a hard time talking into something so tiny and I loved my car phone and bag!
I wonder when they're going to think of putting micro-chips in us, to be so like totally doc! lol
I always laugh when I see a driver talking and waving their arms around and no one else is in the car.

Reply by cyndi_ca on 9/11/06 2:38pm
Msg #145204

Re: geeze... Charm, technology ARGH!

Remember I told you about the Flash drive my daughter needed for school? Well I decided to get one also to store edocs on until I get paid. Saves room on my computer for other stuff.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/11/06 2:42pm
Msg #145209

Re: geeze... Charm, technology ARGH!

yes, had one - lost it...like all my nice pens. I got this dumb ol bic that won't go away tho! Or but a pair of nice sunglasses - gone. The cheapos are still in my briefcase. go figr

Reply by DellaCa on 9/11/06 2:58pm
Msg #145213

Re: e-mailed you Charles n/m

Reply by Stamper_WI on 9/11/06 2:41pm
Msg #145208

I noticed an awful lot of job openings for loan officers in this ightly populated area. What is up with that? These are brick and mortar lenders.

Reply by Genkichan on 9/11/06 6:05pm
Msg #145249

What's up is that they are (probably) commission-based jobs...looking for the ones who can really bring in the business in a tight market.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.