Notary Rotary
Beware CHEAP Nations Title of AZ
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by MARYANNE PANKER on 9/22/06 9:17pm
Msg #147929

I told them if I did not hear from them today, I would go on the Notary Boards with the story. Here it is: Took an e-mail Countrywide re-fi signing from them. Went to the borrower's home @ 8:30 p.m., docs were wrong. Spent over 1/2 there listening to gripes while the borrower was on the phone with the loan officer. Left with unsigned docs. Submitted my full bill and yesterday received a check for $25.00. I immediately called them and was told "our notaries accept the $25.00". Well, "HELLO"....this is NOT Arizona - this is NEW YORK - and we DO NOT ACCEPT $25.00 when it is NOT OUR FAULT THE LOAN DID NOT SIGN!!! I cannot believe that AZ notaries accept $25.00!!!

Reply by Traveling2U on 9/22/06 10:12pm
Msg #147938

h..um sound almost like a CC: of what I went through with a Countrywide re-fi funny same time 8:20 PM with edocs. I see a pattern I've changed my hours. They signed but a check was needed to be returned and it was 11:50 PM when we finished they didn't want a personal check ((WOW)) I wonder what will it take to stop this $25.00!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.