Notary Rotary
Can't go on vacation w/o the lunatics taking over the asylum
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by MichiganAl on 9/6/06 5:26pm
Msg #143917

Geez, not even a week gone and JJ's back to political garbage (so much for his word, again) and FlaMac back to giving awful and dangerous advice. Come on people, can't you keep it together without me? I've got another week in Europe yet. Don't make me come back grumpy.

Reply by PJM/MI on 9/6/06 6:40pm
Msg #143927

Re: Can't go on vacation w/o the lunatics taking over the as

Oh hurry up & get back to your native soil! Smile
Seems we have a Mutiny on the horizon.. lol

Reply by Signing_Doc on 9/6/06 11:57pm
Msg #144013

Don't make me come back grumpy...Grumpy says to get your

bad self back here right away...and all the "other" little people that were never mentioned....like Slimey...Sleezy...Smelly...Dumpy...Hickory and Dickory (relatives of you know who)

Reply by ReneeK_MI on 9/7/06 4:13am
Msg #144020

Doing my best to make sure you come back ....

...to peace and quiet. Oh, you know how hard it can be to re-acclimate after such a vacation as you're having! The LAST thing you'll want to do is get slammed when you walk in the door ... so ... I'm doing everything I can while you're SO FAR AWAY to make your return go ... smoothly.

It'll be tranquil, soothing. Quiet. Relax!

(Marketing tip to everyone else - send your competitors all those "Free Vacation!" offers that come in the mail!)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.