Notary Rotary
Can't view docs-HELP
Notary Discussion History

Can't view docs-HELP
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Judy Cobb on 9/1/06 10:15pm
Msg #143072

Can't view docs-HELP

Help Please: Got documents from Gardian Mtg. online. There is a swiftview print and swift view utilities, which I have downloaded. I've got password/login. website shows docs ready. I've downloaded and followed instructions, but cannot view the docs. I've got A+ equiptmt. Can't open though...signing at 10 am on Sat. Of course, no one around to assist.
Ideas?
J-

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/1/06 10:22pm
Msg #143074

Judy
Go back to the website and see if you can view and print them directly from there.
I have never downloaded the docs to my computer, I have always printed them out from the website and never had a problem.

Reply by Judy Cobb on 9/1/06 10:38pm
Msg #143081

Sylvia: Went to Swiftview.com, but can not see where to retrieve documents. There are downloads for views and to send. Ideas? Judy

Reply by Giselle_CA on 9/1/06 11:30pm
Msg #143090

Judy,

This happened to me before. First you download the document onto your desktop.
Then tried to use the firefox browser, go to file and choose open file.

On my computer it showed me there was no license found so I had to wait 30 seconds
before I could print the file. Hope it helps.

Reply by Judy Cobb on 9/1/06 11:38pm
Msg #143092

Giselle: I login, give password, opens to document delivery, click, then for first timers with this company, you download the print and view utilities, saving them to your desktop. However, when I click on document delivery, nothing happens. No documents appear there or is there a save to desktop.
J- This is making me nutzzzz! course, no one will be there because of the holiday either at swiftview or IREP.

Reply by Giselle_CA on 9/1/06 11:42pm
Msg #143096

Judy,

If you are using Firefox try using Internet Explorer instead or vice versa. Sometimes certain browers can't open pages correctly.

Reply by Judy Cobb on 9/2/06 12:09am
Msg #143105

You should be able to click and have it open on the website. But it does not open. I've changed to Foxfire, but nothing happened there. So far 3 hrs. You should be able to click and save to desktop or to simply open, but clicking does not open the document delivery bar.
Thank you for your help. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Judy

Reply by Giselle_CA on 9/2/06 12:13am
Msg #143108

Judy,

If you would like to send me an email to discuss further.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/2/06 12:24am
Msg #143111

Here is a link to swiftview tech support FAQ's. Look through these and see if there is something that might be relevant. http://www.swiftpublish.com/tech/techfaq.htm

This may be a dumb question, but you said you downloaded the print/view utilities... you did install them as well didn't you? Once the swiftview programs are downloaded you have to double-click on the icons and install the software.

Here is another site with swiftview and instructions for downloading, installing, and running.
http://www.onlinedocuments.com/webdelivery/utilities.asp

Hope this might help you.

Reply by Judy Cobb on 9/2/06 12:28am
Msg #143113

Thanks to all of you and Andy from WA...thanks for your willingness to assist. Your terrific!
Judy

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/2/06 12:39am
Msg #143114

do you have it working now? ...

If so, what was the problem. It may help others who have a problem in the future.

Reply by Ndwa on 9/2/06 12:55am
Msg #143117

Re: do you have it working now? ...

The problem is there was no docs to download.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/2/06 12:58am
Msg #143118

Well, that's a bummer! n/m

Reply by notaryaz on 9/2/06 1:57am
Msg #143120

Hi I went 4 hours and finally figured it out to work. What I did is down load it to your desk top and then right click on it and pick print as and you can't se them and then they will start to print. Also some of my docs were huge so I changed the setting please leave me contact info and i can walk you through it if it doesn't work. I was in the same boat and going crazy too.

Reply by VickiWA on 9/2/06 10:31am
Msg #143133

I had the same problem

I called the number for tech support and they were wonderful and helpful. I did everything right and still no docs so the tech said to close down program and restart it . Once it was rebooted I was up and printing in minutes. That simple, no changing browsers etc.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.