Notary Rotary
Chase loans
Notary Discussion History

Chase loans
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by MaryP/PA on 9/30/06 8:44am
Msg #149469

Chase loans

I did my first Chase loan last night- for Realink - when it says return a copy of HUD and there are 3 in the package can I just pull one or does Chase need all 3 back? Also mortgage...send original to Realink and the other to Chase - two in the package.

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/30/06 9:00am
Msg #149470

It depends on who you are working for and their instructions. I just fax one Hud. The rest of the docs their should be instructions on what to send to whom. I've never had to send anything to Chase , just the title company.

Like I say your instructions should outline what to do.

Hope this helps.

Reply by MaryP/PA on 9/30/06 9:06am
Msg #149474

Thanks Ted - the package has 3 HUD's from title and instructs me to send one copy back to them - I'm doing this through Realink - the lender package goes back to the lender. This is for Chase - PA.

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/30/06 9:07am
Msg #149475

Forgot to mention!

Don't get confused with some of those internal docs. They are going back to the closer/processing for funding and they must complete and fax back to the lender themselves. Chase is a lot different then Countrywide Full Spectrum loans<which always have detailed instructions. If there are no specific instructions just give the party that hired you a call Monday to be sure. It's always a good idea to call when you are not sure about instructions.
Every company/title/escrow have their diffrent instructions.

Reply by Cindi/CA on 9/30/06 9:06am
Msg #149473

I had one last week from Chase.

This is a split pack.

You should have detailed instructions that state one copy of several forms goes in one pack to Chase and another copy in another pack to title. After you split them up all the remaining forms goes to Chase.

If you had a 3rd copy it should have been the BO's copy unless the instructions state otherwise.

Reply by MaryP/PA on 9/30/06 9:18am
Msg #149482

there was a separate package for the borrower.

Reply by MaryP/PA on 9/30/06 9:20am
Msg #149485

actually the HUD came from the title company with affidavits. i gave the borrower his own copy of all that. I'll call them on Monday. I emailed the from Realink and didn't get a response yet. Was trying to get my package ready to drop in the box today but I'll wait to be sure I do it right.

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/30/06 9:30am
Msg #149490

Funny how Chase varies from place to place. Here in Colorado I've only had two Chase loans that the LO did not show up. I must say that I really like having LO present at the signings. To bad they all don't send their LO's. lol

Yes, just give them a call Monday that pkg is'nt going anywhere. Best to be safe then sorry!

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/30/06 10:05am
Msg #149506

Re: Chase loans-Yep I welcome the LO anytime..... n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.