Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Diga2Lin/FL on 9/8/06 12:36pm
Msg #144515

Closers On The Go...G/B/U??..did search - nothing n/m

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/8/06 12:38pm
Msg #144518

Re: Closers On The Go...G/B/U??..did search - nothing

Low pay, but they pay timely (net 30)
You will get the order from Closers on the Go, but will deal directly with the TC.
Very little hand holding.

Reply by Diga2Lin/FL on 9/8/06 12:40pm
Msg #144522

Thanks - they pretty much met my price and the client is within 15 miles of my home - not to mention (shock of shocks) it's for Monday at 5:00 - I LIKE 72-hours notice!!!...Smile

Like the no hand-holding too -

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/8/06 12:41pm
Msg #144523

I have received plenty of calls from Christy, but she can never meet my fee. IMO, $75 for edocs is insulting and ridiculous.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/8/06 12:55pm
Msg #144528

yep, it is. I did a few for her (not EOM, but Sats, on days I have been super-slow)
I must say I took a couple at $75, but she has increased my fee based on my knowing my role as NSA and the quality of my work.
I do little work for SS's, but I have been pleased with Christy, and the TC's she deals with.
The SS's never know who they are dealing with until they work with you a few times, and are taking a chance everytime they use an "experienced NSA". (some are deal-breakers)

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/8/06 1:33pm
Msg #144540

Christy has always been very cordial to me. I'm glad you have had a good experience with her, she seems like a nice gal.

Dig, let us know how it goes for you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.