Notary Rotary
Coming to my town!!!
Notary Discussion History

Coming to my town!!!
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 9/29/06 7:02pm
Msg #149372

Coming to my town!!!

Not the NNA, but a California notary...I am going to get to visit with her while she's here visiting her kiddos. What's funny is that she tells me that I did her kid's loan refi awhile back. Good thing I used my best manners...at least I hope!

I don't know a whole bunch of folks in this town...just a few, and I am sooooo looking forward to meeting a gal from CA who I have only communicated with via board and email. If she wants to post who she is, that will be fine, but I'll let her do that...if she chooses to.

I have a whole list of things we shall do while she is here...

On Friday, we'll go to the karaoke bar.

On Saturday, we'll go to the karaoke bar.

On Sunday, we'll go to the karaoke church...

But on Monday, hmmm....I think we'll go to the karaoke bar.

LOL Smile J/k.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/29/06 7:34pm
Msg #149373

Brenda,
Just for a change of pace why not take her to the karaoke bar? LOL

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/29/06 8:42pm
Msg #149377

Re: Coming to my town!!! Novel idea, Sylvia!

I wish I'd have thought of that! LOL.

Reply by BRobin on 9/29/06 9:55pm
Msg #149400

Re: Coming to my town!!! Novel idea, Sylvia!

I have to say that only in TX can you throw peanut shells on the floor. I don't remember te name of the "nifty" place but it was fun. I really look forward to meeting the #1 Ms. Notary of TX but visting with son. Not an A & M gra. See you soon Brenda.

Reply by BRobin on 9/29/06 8:46pm
Msg #149379

I will be there. When the LEFT coast meets the RIGHT COAST, shouldn't be a problem . Looking forward to such a talented female . Not sure about Karoke how about tossipeanut shells on the floor of some place I can't remember.

Reply by Signing_Doc on 9/29/06 10:15pm
Msg #149404

tossing peanut shells on the floor...used to be able to at

Lonestar Steak House, but they no longer allow it (claims the Health Dept put a stop to it)

Reply by Signing_Doc on 9/29/06 11:06pm
Msg #149422

Re: tossing peanut shells on the wall...that don't bother

me at all....playing solitaire till dawn...with a deck of 51...smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kan-ga-roo.....now don't tell me.....I've nothing to do

(Sorry Statler's)

"Doc"

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/29/06 11:25pm
Msg #149428

Re: tossing peanut shells on the wall...that don't bother

I love that song!!!

Reply by Signing_Doc on 9/29/06 9:28pm
Msg #149392

Karaoke?...I can't Kara a tune...I don't kara all for that

comment...artichoke you for that...sorry I cantalope tonight, i'll catsup with you tomato...

however in all seriousness I'll ask.....do you carrot all for me with my radish hair and my turnip nose?

LOL

"Doc" (who else?!)

Reply by christiSocal on 9/30/06 3:40am
Msg #149445

For peanuts on the floor, try Northwoods inn

GOOD food!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.