Notary Rotary
Concise Signing Services / Oak Park CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Les_CO on 9/26/06 4:35pm
Msg #148605

FYI: Near the first of this month I posted a query about “Concise Signing Services” out of Oak Park CA. I received NO replies. This sort of worries me. I had never worked for these people before (and apparently no one reading this board had either) and, it seems to me, that there are a lot of new signing companies popping up out there lately? However, I said I’d take the assignment, the people seemed okay on the phone, and I usually give companies one chance (unless I know better, or hear bad things about them) Of course this was a first and second, in Evergreen CO (mountains, hard to get to) and the husband works nights, and wife works days, so a bit of a scheduling problem. I think…. If I have to work for a deadbeat why can’t it be a heloc across the street?
Just so you know, they DID pay me! The agreed upon fee ($150) with no problems at all. I would work for them again.

Reply by Ernest__CT on 9/26/06 5:23pm
Msg #148610

Thank you for telling the rest of us about your success!

There are times when nobody on this Forum has heard of the company about which people inquire.

Reply by Les_CO on 9/26/06 5:44pm
Msg #148618

Hopefully we ALL post the BAD! I believe if we work for someone new,(to us)ask if anyone has a working experience, and get no response from other SA's, we should post our GOOD experiences with that company, as well as the bad with others. In a "TRUST" business, we need to know the good guys, as well as the crooks!

Reply by ThaliaRay_FL on 9/26/06 7:18pm
Msg #148635

can you post the contact info for Concise Signing please?
TYIA

Reply by Les_CO on 9/26/06 10:02pm
Msg #148681

Concise Signing Services
5811 hickory Dr. Ste A
Oak Park CA 91377

Reply by jackie/PA on 9/26/06 7:53pm
Msg #148644

Glad to hear this as I just sent a letter and business card to them today. I know that they are listed on the NNA site, that is how I found them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.