Notary Rotary
Cross Country Settlements not paying?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Fredia Poss on 9/27/06 8:27am
Msg #148736

I did notary work for Cross Country Settlements on Aug 10th. No payment was sent. I called and emailed Gerry Whooley many times. He told me my payment was sent on two different occasions. He lied! No payment was sent and he had no intention to do so. I had to go over his head to complain. I received a call from Rebecca Braras( the company president) asking for another invoice and promising me my payment in the next few days. I never received that payment She said it went out in the mail on a Monday or Tuesday. After waiting a week I called her again on the following Monday. She said she didn't know what happen but she would stop payment on that check and overnight me another.SURE! I finally got it yesterday Sept 26th after much hassle. They really tried to get out of paying me. If I hadn't of bugged they but emails and phone calls they wouldn't had paid me! I'll never work for then again! Don't let this happen to you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.