Notary Rotary
Cross-post response to Geoff Hickman
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Lisa Prestegard on 9/29/06 9:20pm
Msg #149388

I will not retract my post. Nor will I apologize. I said I would retract my claim if you would be so kind as to provide me with a copy of proof that I had, in fact, been paid.
Geoff, if you are NOT Left Coast Signers (as you claim), then why is the address listed under "Contact Us" on your website the same as Left Coast Signers? Methinks if you are proud of the services you provide to SA's via your site, you would distance yourself a little further than that! I mean, it's the EXACT same address as LCS.
Did you attempt to "help" LCS "create a successful, profitable, independent signing service" too? You claim you 'worked' for them... that you were paid via 'profit sharing'. Were you a limited partner of an LLC? For the lousy $150 that LCS owes me, I won't bother looking it up on the California SOS / Business and Professional Regulation website.
You know the old adage... you lay with dogs, you get fleas.
You hired me Geoff. You emailed me a confirmation. Your address is the same address given to me when LCS hired me for the Wheland signing. So, I say to you this: if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.
As for your website and the services you provide, I did not slander or defame you in any way. I quoted directly from your website. And I simply asked you a question regarding your statement about 'big signing agencies ripping off Notaries'... as if little signing services DON'T rip off Notaries. I just found that statement to be an ignorant assertion given my experience with LCS (a small signing agency) and commented on it. For the record, I have only had TWO SS's stiff me... Left Coast Signers and Altair Signing Services in the past two years, neither of which are "big".
That being said, I will no longer discuss this issue on NotRot. I will not disrespect Harry or this forum by continuing this obviously pointless conversation. You have my email address, Geoff, and we can certainly discuss this privately from here on. Again, if you wish to send payment via PayPal, you have my email address.
Lisa Prestegard

Reply by JS_MD on 9/29/06 11:14pm
Msg #149424

Lisa.... thanks for warning us. Another deadbeat to add to my list. Dont you dare call me Geoff youe ears will hurt if you do.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/29/06 11:54pm
Msg #149433

Geoff Hickman...Quack,Quack! n/m

Reply by cntrlcalntry on 9/30/06 9:20am
Msg #149484

It took three months of getting strung along...

for me to finally get paid from "Left Coast Signers".
Best of luck to you Lisa and it was a pleasure speaking with you.
Janet

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.