Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
D & T Signing Services; good,bad,ugly,nonpay,deadbeat,etc?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Calnotary on 9/22/06 3:29pm
Msg #147847

I searched the archives and the last post was from 2004, any more recent experience with this SS?

Thank you!!

They are in the 714 area code. Joey Le is the one that called me.

Reply by Les_CO on 9/22/06 8:41pm
Msg #147925

I did a first and second for him ...like two years ago. I still have not been paid. In my opinion he ( Joey Lee) is a thief. I did the signing, it closed, I've notified/ billed him (several times) He is just a thief! If you want more information (borrowers, loan company, property address, etc.) I can send it to you. I've been doing loan closings for a long time, and most companies do pay, some don't, it's a totally unregulated business, based on trust. Don't trust Joey Lee! Ask him to "TRUST you". Ask for payment in advance.

Reply by Calnotary on 9/23/06 7:58am
Msg #147993

Re: D & T Signing Services; good,bad,ugly,nonpay,deadbeat,et

Thank you for your reply! I am cancelling this signing right now!!
My first red flag when I received the confirmation letter without an address.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/23/06 10:39am
Msg #148062

Re: D & T Signing Services; good,bad,ugly,nonpay,deadbeat,et

I did one from D&T 9mos to a year ago and was paid. I do remeber I had to make collection calls, though. The check I received was a hand written personal check. A little strange.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.