Notary Rotary
Dear Mr. Borrower......
Notary Discussion History

Dear Mr. Borrower......
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Loretta Reed on 9/2/06 3:55pm
Msg #143154

Dear Mr. Borrower......

I postponed my Labor Day vacation by 1/2 day to make some extra money by coming out to your house so you could get a second mortgage on your home. After speaking with you yesterday and confirming the time and directions, you decide not to be home when I arrived this afternoon. I sat out in your driveway for 20 minutes, that's all the time you got.

Signing service closed, lender closed. Why does anyone schedule a closing on a saturday and a holiday weekend and not be available?

Oh well, they'll have to reschedule it for next week now and they better pay my fee.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/2/06 10:10pm
Msg #143186

Loretta, Mr. Borrower's first name is Thoughtless.

Reply by Scott_IN on 9/3/06 5:23pm
Msg #143264

And middle name is A__Hole.

Reply by Loretta Reed on 9/3/06 6:23pm
Msg #143272

Got a call from Mr Borrower, he told me that he was sorry that he missed me and asked me if I would just come over this afternoon and sign. I told him that I contacted the signing service and the docs would have to be redone with new dates on them. He acted surprised. He thought I could just get up off the lazy boy and do him a favor, yeah right!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.