Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Dear flaskmac...you have a personal message from Charming...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 9/6/06 4:38pm
Msg #143899

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=13408750

Reply by Diga2Lin/FL on 9/6/06 5:00pm
Msg #143906

Re:This was uncalled for... n/m

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/6/06 5:07pm
Msg #143909

Re: Charm that was very funny I am still

ROTFLMAO. And, Diga2 you are wrong, this was called for. Some people cannot seem to comprehend the "written" words of advice, so maybe they will understand the "spoken" words.

Reply by Diga2Lin/FL on 9/6/06 5:13pm
Msg #143911

I spent a good portion of the day today reading the threads - I realize there's a problem - but this message, although justified in your opinion, is not meant for this forum or for other's eyes/ears.

Most people in their rantings about this board tout professionalism, maturity, etc., etc. - this is anything but..it's the wrong place for it - it also came out of the blue as a new thread - something that almost seems to try to intimidate.

Sorry..maybe you and many others will think I'm wrong - but I think this should have been addressed privately.

I'll say no more about this - I don't want THIS to turn into a 50-line thread -

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/6/06 5:21pm
Msg #143914

oh please now...it wasn't addressed to you so if you're offended it's your problem and addressed privately? lol...
it's a joke, get over it. But then again so is flaskmac and her garbage here. I do NOT want newbies following this moron's advice. I would feel terrible if someone got sued listening to this crap she spews. It does need to be made public and I will shout it from the roof tops...the woman is not right.
She's been called on it by Paul, Sylvia, Winston, myself, Brenda, Beverly, Becca, Kyle, Lawrence, cali, Korey, Misty, TG and countless others. She DOES NOT comprehend basic notarial law! Where is the Cracker Jack box with N certs in it???
I could make a fortune at the local Flea market!

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/6/06 7:04pm
Msg #143932

Right on Charm, another flaskmac attack turned back

I think the response was appropriate and quite measured considering the effluent being spewed out by Franny. The bs that franny puts out there could cause someone new to make a serious mistake and she needs to have a big red dunce cap and warning label tattooed on her so that every one knows what a db (dumb bunny or whatever else you'd care to insert) she is. Public humiliation is the only way to go with some too stupid to know that they are a serious threat to others.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/6/06 5:09pm
Msg #143910

diga2lin...

You're CORRECT!!!

De-commissioning and being brought up on violation of the personal privacy act is what is called for.

Reply by Beth/MD on 9/6/06 7:49pm
Msg #143943

Re: Re:This was uncalled for...YES, it was.

FlaMac's "career" speaks for itself. Just do a search and read her previous posts. Morons are worried she'll get smarter and become one of them.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/6/06 8:00pm
Msg #143949

>>>Morons are worried she'll get smarter and become one of them.<<<

LMAO! Beth, it sure is good to "see" you again, you are missed more than you know.

Reply by Beth/MD on 9/6/06 8:02pm
Msg #143951

Why thank you Becca. I have missed this zoo. It's good to be hanging out again, too.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 9/6/06 5:15pm
Msg #143912

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

How does the monkey mail work? Is that actually your voice? That was too funny!! LOL Big Smile

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/6/06 5:22pm
Msg #143915

Re: ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

get back on it and send one to a friend, yes that was me, although a little stessed for fear factor Wink

Reply by Beth/MD on 9/6/06 7:47pm
Msg #143941

OMG! My belly aches from all of the laughing!

Thanks Charm, you've got my mascara running.

Reply by FlaMac on 9/6/06 5:31pm
Msg #143918

Charmless, if you can pass this IQ test I'll send you roses.

BUT, you have to score at least a 40 and you can't cheat...I know it's stretch for you but give it a try.

http://www.iqtest.com/

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.