Notary Rotary
Did any of you receive an email re: death of Allen Cofield
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by kathy/ca on 9/9/06 12:08pm
Msg #144728

from Vital Signings? I have never worked for them or even signed up with them. They are asking for donations.

Reply by kathy/ca on 9/9/06 12:13pm
Msg #144729

P.S. It was a very sad tragedy, a head on collision. Just

wanted to add this.

Reply by kathy/ca on 9/9/06 12:18pm
Msg #144730

CORRECTION! Steve Cofield was the victim, Allen, his brother

sent out the email, sorry for the error!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/9/06 12:24pm
Msg #144732

Yes, I got it. It has been more than 2 years since I worked with Vital Signings.
Steve Cofield was obviously one of the brokers they worked with. It is a tragedy.

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/9/06 1:27pm
Msg #144739

I have received this e-mail as well, I have never worked with Vital Signings or their broker. This is a tragedy. The e-mail came with a link to a newspaper article, it said the chevy had alcohol containers, that were sealed, hopefully this was not a result of someone driving under the influence.

Reply by Pamela on 9/9/06 1:25pm
Msg #144737

Kathy,

Kathy, Received e-mail today.

Here is more information:

http://www.cofieldlending.com/meet_the_team.php

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/9/06 1:36pm
Msg #144742

This is indeed tragic........

I have never worked for them, they do have a lengthy application as well as low fees.

Reply by John_NorCal on 9/9/06 2:00pm
Msg #144754

Sad lesson to be learned here.....

as much as any death has an impact on those left behind, there is a very important lesson to be learned here. Mr. Cofield was a very young person with family responsibilities. Unfortunately, according to the appeal for donations, there was never any provision for life insurance let alone health insurance. As much as health insurance costs are high, there is a market for some type of coverage. Life insurance insurance especially for a young healthy person is so affordable that it is a shame to pass it by. The burden will fall on loved ones left behind. Those of you without any type of coverage, take a minute, go on line, call a trusted independent agent, do something before it's too late. There is too much at stake for everyone.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/9/06 2:27pm
Msg #144759

Re: Sad lesson to be learned here.....Yes John this is

absolutely correct and we all need to be well prepared. We lost one of our teachers and her husband over this last holiday weekend, she only 44 and her hubby 51 (they were newly married) in a head-on collision over the holiday weekend, you may have heard about it on the news. The accident occurred in San Luis Obispo, Jennifer Kamine had left behind two beautiful sons-one 20 and the other 18, not only do they now have the loss of their mother and stepdad to endure but the fear of "how will they manage" we have a very strong support group within the district that always jumps to assist in times like this but this is why it is so important to be prepared for those left behind.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.