Notary Rotary
E*Title
Notary Discussion History

E*Title
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Genkichan on 9/29/06 1:42pm
Msg #149299

E*Title

Received a call from them for a refi, and told them my fee ($***). Oh, no they have me in their system for ($**). I declined, mentioned that I have an outstanding invoice going on over a month now, and asked who to speak with in order to get the info on my fee changed in their system, and inquire about a past due payment. I was transfered to Cynthia's voicemail for both issues. Before being transferred, the caller alluded to "knowing something about there being delayed payments" lately. She didn't elaborate.

Is there anyone out there who knows something more and CAN elaborate? What's going on with those folks lately? And why is my once reliable check no where to be found? Come to think of it, this happened last time I took one of their loans too, but it was the first time payment was ever delayed, and I wrote it off as a system error on their end. Doesn't sound like an "error" at all!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.