Notary Rotary
Extra Stamp!!!
Notary Discussion History

Extra Stamp!!!
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Regal/NC on 9/23/06 10:50am
Msg #148068

Extra Stamp!!!

Do any of you folks keep a spare stamp? I left mine at a borrower's home. Now their out of town until Sunday afternoon. Time to stop procrastinating and order a spare.

Reply by NCLisa on 9/23/06 11:09am
Msg #148070

I've got 2 spares. I keep one of the very tiny ones in my purse, and I had another stamp that I kept at my desk at work. Now that I work for myself, it's in a box somewhere in this mess.

Reply by Regal/NC on 9/23/06 11:16am
Msg #148073

Hopefully my spares will be delivered by next Thursday.

Reply by Pamela on 9/23/06 11:34am
Msg #148074

Regal, Re: Extra Stamp!!!

Yes I do.

The first stamp I bought started to "freeze-up" after
time. So, this first one I now keep as a spare.
The second one works fine (so far).

Pam

Reply by Stamper_WI on 9/23/06 1:04pm
Msg #148090

Re: Regal, Re: Extra Stamp!!!

I have an embosser and ink stamp. both registered with the State. The embosser tends to want to fall apart but I use it so rarely I haven't bothered to replace it.

Reply by Larry/Ca on 9/23/06 7:44pm
Msg #148142

how do i get another

the company that made my first stamp required me to send them the authorization to make a stamp certificate sent me by the state. who will make me a duplicate stamp without this authorization slip from the state, which i sent in to get my first stamp?

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/23/06 8:28pm
Msg #148149

Larry ...

Write a letter to the CA SOS requesting a Certificate of Authorization along with a SASE.
When you get it, send it to the place that you order your stamp from... I recommend Notary Rotary - got mine from NotRot and it's great!

To help you out, below is a sample of the letter I wrote when I got another one.

Secretary of State
Notary Public Section
P.O. Box 942877
Sacramento, CA 94277-0001

Dear Sir:

I am writing you to request a Certificate of Authorization to Produce Notary Public Seal.
My name is (your name), commission number (your commission number) with expiration date of (your commission expiration date).

For your convenience I am enclosing self-addressed stamped envelope.

Sincerely,

Reply by larry Schaffer on 9/23/06 9:18pm
Msg #148156

Thank you Barbara N/M n/m

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/23/06 8:32pm
Msg #148151

I ordered an extra through Notary Rotary. Great price and super speedy service.

The stamp works well too.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.