Notary Rotary
Good website deal for network builder
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Ndwa on 9/12/06 1:34pm
Msg #145500

My website hoster is having a special $30 back to school discount from now until 9/14 for new accounts. The cost for an anual billing plan would be around $60 after discount.

As techie as I am, I went through 7 different webhosting companies (I fell for cheap ads) in a year before I found this one.

They have the easiest website building tool the internet, huge disk space and bandwidth, and all the fun bells and whistles like pre-made forum, email list management, and database. Best of all, their support forum is much like it here where you can get answer from those who's experiences are through trials and errors in building their websites.

I am a customer and an affiliate of theirs. If anyone decide to sign up via my referral link below, I will be more than happy to help as a way of making worth my affiliate commission.

http://www.vodahost.com/partner/idevaffiliate.php?id=4032

There are two different coupon code to use for the discount below:

Coupon Code = M1
For domain Option A . This will give you a free domain name
and a US$30 discount.

Coupon Code =M2
For domain Option B. This will give you a US$30 discount. Use this
coupon code if you already have a domain name that you would like to use.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.