Notary Rotary
HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE ANY NEW NEWS?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by MasterCloser on 9/20/06 9:35am
Msg #147180

jUST GOT THE CALL FROM GIL AT THIS COMPANY. MOST OF THE POSTINGS HAVE BEEN POSITIVE. ANY NEW NEWS ON THIS COMPANY?

Reply by James Yeargan on 9/20/06 11:17am
Msg #147219

I've done a couple of signing for them this past month, and I have been getting a lot of calls from Gil. So far they seem great. It hasn't been a full 30 days yet so I don't know if they pay quickly or not, but so far so good.

Reply by Tina Johnson on 9/20/06 12:08pm
Msg #147229

I have done 2 closings for them in the past two weeks. The first one I did was on a Thursday and I received a check on that Sat. The second one was done the same week on Friday and I haven't received a check yet - but it's only been a week and a half.

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/20/06 2:09pm
Msg #147263

http://www.baltimore.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=18011354

Reply by BetsyMI on 9/20/06 5:36pm
Msg #147305

They have huge packages.....I had a double loan with 516 pages including the borrower's copies!

They are flexible and will agree to an adjusted fee due to huge packages or extra faxbacks. Haven't been paid yet but just did a closing last week.

Edocs seem to be very last minute but they try to accommodate the fact that you need to have them by a certain time due to other closings and will do all they can to get them to you by the stated time.

Had one completely cancel past the closing appointment time because docs just weren't ready. Said they'd call back to reschedule another day when they were ready.

Another was a no-sign due to incorrect terms on docs. They agreed to a "healthy" trip fee.

Nice working with Gil, Billy and Eric.

Reply by Lisa Prestegard on 9/20/06 7:52pm
Msg #147355

I've done several for them... A+++ Company, awesome! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.