Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
HURRY Up! Signature Plus just asked me to do one 2night.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Michelle/AL on 9/6/06 5:06pm
Msg #143908

They emailed me a confirmation and that's when I realized who this Signing Company is and that they are on the Ugly List. I have NOT responded yet to the confirmation but I did call the Borrower and left a message on their voicemail. Am I still able to decline this appointment? I did call the Scheduler and shared my concerns. She referred me to Accounting and I'm waiting for a c/b. I'm a newbie so please advise. I know the choice is mine. I'm just trying to find out if my verbal "yes...pending confirmation" put me on the hook to follow this through.

Reply by DogmongerCA on 9/6/06 5:57pm
Msg #143919

Unless you need the practice

I would pass. The chances of getting paid are not very good.

Reply by m_fl on 9/6/06 7:21pm
Msg #143936

they called me a month or do ago and when i realized who they were i called them back and told them i couldnt do it ... didnt give them a reason either ... they didnt seem to be mad and if so well they did it on their own ...

Reply by Jason on 9/6/06 8:15pm
Msg #143959

Bail. Do your charity work elsewhere. n/m

Reply by SMITH/ COUNTRY NOTARY - ANDREA on 9/6/06 8:47pm
Msg #143961

I'm sure you already did this signing for FREE, cuz this company doesn't pay. I have an outstanding bill since May, and still. promises, promises, promises....
and NOTHING...
If your'e in for free services... this is a great company to work for.. lol :o)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.