Msg #145403

Have the BEST of days!!!!!! :-) n/m

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/12/06 10:22am
Msg #145441

Re: Happy Birthday BrendaTX! n/m

Reply by bestcal on 9/12/06 1:22pm
Msg #145491

Re: Happy Birthday BrendaTX!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! Hope you have a great day! and year to come.55+ today?

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/12/06 1:27pm
Msg #145494

No, not yet 55+, bestcal, but if I were, I'd be proud of it. Again, I am 48. Not a bit shy about it.

Even at 55+ "Make love, not war" will not be in my repetoire...you see, I was a hippie wannabe, not quite old enough to be one.

Reply by bestcal on 9/12/06 1:34pm
Msg #145499

Not 55+ yet myself. Long way to go.Live next door to Berkeley Ca though.Learned all about the hippie culture. There are still some on the streets who refuses to change.

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 9/12/06 9:25am
Msg #145425

48! You're in the middle of the best years! Hope you have a great birthday!

Reply by cassiewi on 9/12/06 8:21am
Msg #145407

Re: Happy Birthday BrendaTX! Have a great B-day! n/m

Reply by LawrenceOK on 9/12/06 8:21am
Msg #145408

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDA. Unplug the phone, grab a cold one and injoy YOUR day.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/12/06 8:50am
Msg #145418

Thanks, Dorothy. My sister just called.

She said she was feeling rather sad at the large number of her baby sister's age.

Huh?...if you think that bothers you so much Sis, you ought look at it from my view on YOUR next birthday. The "cool" big sister is how old??

Mary Kay Ash says a lady never tells her age.

Apparently, I am no lady. I am 48, happy to be positioned in life where I am. Glad to wake up in a wonderful life, in a wonderful country such as the USA. In my world, I fear nothing much, except whether or not I remembered to paid my cable bill.

I am truly blessed...except for the horrendous stomach virus that has become a part of my life yesterday morning. Even that is something to be thankful for on a birthday.

It has me draped in the youthful pose over the cool fixtures of my bathroom as if I had a blissful night of slammers, tequila shots, drinks that you can actually "light," six-inch heels, swirling skirts, and disco dancing reminiscent of the late 70's.

Remember, John Travolta not only gave us the dance moves, but then also went all "Urban Cowboy" on us and boosted our closet's repetoire with spiked heel boots, furry cowboy hats, too-tight jeans, and to make us think it was cute to name our dogs "Bud and Sissy."

Have a good day, everyone.

Reply by Tess/ME on 9/12/06 8:54am
Msg #145419

Re: Happy B-Day BrendaTX!

May you live another 48 + years and, God willing, they will be happy and healthy for you.

Reply by Gary_CA on 9/12/06 9:21am
Msg #145422

Monkeyin' around on Brenda's Birthday

I really need to get workin' but I couldn't resist

<a href="Happy' target='_blank'>http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=13575760">Happy Birthday Brenda</a>

Hehehehe... while trying to post this Brenda responded... I'll be discreet but her response was as funny as the monk-e-mail.

Reply by Gary_CA on 9/12/06 9:23am
Msg #145424

Re: Monkeyin' around on Brenda's Birthday second try

@#$%^%$# Let's try that again...

I really need to get workin' but I couldn't resist

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=13575760

Hehehehe... while trying to post this Brenda responded... I'll be discreet but her response was as funny as the monk-e-mail.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/12/06 9:33am
Msg #145427

Re: Monkeyin' around on Brenda's Birthday -- I said...

** I love the GPS and the 48 yo lady on the golf course. Great setting to see. Now, excuse me...I need to go snuggle up with cold porcelain items. **

Reply by Gary_CA on 9/12/06 9:42am
Msg #145429

Which means...

if that old virus is gettin the best of you you get to celebrate as much as you can today AND you get a "do-over" in a couple weeks. The situation isn't funny but the way you put hit my funny bone (realize that I'm two hours earlier than you and still sans coffee)

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/12/06 9:48am
Msg #145431

Re: Which means...

Humor will get you through a multitude of terrible, boring, unhappy situations without feeling it was all for naught.

It is funny! There's humor and smiles everywhere. We just have to find them.

I am feeling a little better today, but the commode is starting to have a name. I am calling it, "Punkin."

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/12/06 9:31am
Msg #145426

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=2348272005661M132262411Y

Reply by Robin_IN on 9/12/06 10:05am
Msg #145433

Happy Birthday BrendaTX! Hope you get to feeling better!! n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/12/06 10:06am
Msg #145435

Re: Happy Birthday BrendaTX! Hope you get to feeling better!!

Thanks all...I am better than yesterday, for sure.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 9/12/06 10:10am
Msg #145438

Happy Birthday BrendaTX!

I shall honor thee with a 21 kleenex gun salute. Going to stay home and study and go to town tomorow. This cold is kicking my @ss. Say "hi" to Punkin for me.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/12/06 10:42am
Msg #145447

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v391/LadySylvia/happyBirthdayYoYo.gif

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/12/06 11:20am
Msg #145455

Re: Happy Birthday BrendaTX! n/m

Reply by Signing_Doc on 9/12/06 11:50am
Msg #145458

Old Miss Brenda...dat Old Miss Brenda...she don't look

older...but as I told her...dat old Miss Brenda...she just keeps shlepping along....

Her old body...has been much strain...and now her bones...are racked with pain

Lift dat beer...tote dem ribs....get a little messy...............and you'll eat...with...bibs....

I keep wishing...as we all join in....and say to Brenda....

"Happy Birthday....and Bless your little Heart"

"Doc" Thankyouthankyouverymuch

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/12/06 11:58am
Msg #145460

Re: Old Miss Brenda...dat Old Miss Brenda...she don't look

Thanks, Doc. I bet you can sing a song for every occasion, "bless your heart!" Naw, bless you, for real.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 9/12/06 12:11pm
Msg #145463

Doc you really should

do stand up. You are so good at rewriting the lyrics to songs. It would make a great bit. At the least you should write for a comedian.

Reply by Signing_Doc on 9/12/06 12:28pm
Msg #145471

Re: Doc you really should

well...truth be told...I am a ham actor in the area...registered on a few websites for extra work...

Reply by Dorothy_MI on 9/12/06 2:00pm
Msg #145511

That explains a lot

the paradies, the "uniform" (read costume), etc. I do enjoy your little ditties.

Reply by Signing_Doc on 9/12/06 3:20pm
Msg #145548

Re: That explains a lot

the "costume" as you call it...is what sets me apart from the other nsa's in this area. It also INSTANTLY identifies me as a NSA. Some people wear a name tag which says "Dorothy, Signing Agent" (example only)...some don't and just hand a card saying "Hi, I'm the notary signing agent assigned to do your loan"....when you see ME walking towards you in my "costume", with my black bag at my side...you think "is this "Doc" Stuart?" I approach and on my breast pocket are the words "Doc" Stuart Notary Signing Agent. I am INSTANTLY identified by who and what I am. I have had nothing but great results from my "costume." (For those of you who watched the Sci-Fi channel...I am NOT a superhero!!!!)....Everyone who sees me comments "great idea"...and when I hand them a bottle of pills (candy) with my "cure for the closing blues", they all laugh and say, great idea! So, while I'm sure you meant no malice in your statement, PLEASE don't refer to it as a "costume" It is a part of me...it is what I am..."Doc" Stuart, THE Signing Doc, nothing more. Glad you enjoyed the ditties. Ask Brenda_Tx about the bday card I sent her. (It's Vegas Baby!) "Doc"

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.