Notary Rotary
Harry/NR HELP PLEASE!!
Notary Discussion History

Harry/NR HELP PLEASE!!
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Sher_AZ on 9/28/06 6:35am
Msg #148995

Harry/NR HELP PLEASE!!

I sent an e-mail to you asking what my new "security info is" (don't remember having put anything in there before) and haven't rec'd a response 'cause I know you're busy, but I can't get past the "security login & password" section.
I do admit I've been sick past couple of weeks with a virus, so I could have put something in those blocks but don't remember it. Can you e-mail me the info? Smile
TIA

Reply by Laura Upton on 9/28/06 7:16am
Msg #148998

check the 'new' things on the home page of the website that may have something to do with it. there have been some changes to format for peoples names, that may be the problem. just an idea. laura

Reply by Sher_AZ on 9/28/06 7:53am
Msg #149006

Thanks Laura. I hope that's it because I can't get it to work any which way Smile

Reply by Sher_AZ on 9/28/06 8:00am
Msg #149011

That's not it

Darn! Thought maybe that was the problem. Not so. My profile always my name as person. Maybe there's something else Harry can look at ?

Reply by Traci on 9/28/06 9:21am
Msg #149023

please send e-mail

Sherry, we have been talking via e-mail. Your log-in does not appear to have issues. Please correspond there with further questions. Thank you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.