Notary Rotary
Having a hardtime getting started.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by notarybycony on 9/26/06 12:02pm
Msg #148548

its been 2months since I started and had been quite slow, I had an average of 3 loan signing per month so far and general notary is also competitive around here.

I found out that there is at least 600+ notary in my area (Tri city) of Fremont, needed more ideas for daily advertisement.

Reply by Ndwa on 9/26/06 12:17pm
Msg #148555

Check out BrendaTX's website below, she has a list of CA titles/escrows forsale.

www.texnotary.com

Reply by notarybycony on 9/26/06 12:20pm
Msg #148556

thanks

thanks I'll go take a look.

Reply by PJM/MI on 9/26/06 5:22pm
Msg #148609

Hi,
Just a suggestion.. you may want to tweak your profile and add what areas you cover, if you can acept e-docs, and how familiar you are with mortgage documents.
Also, go to as many notary boards as you can and sign up with them.
There are alot of companies that may ask you to pay for your advertising.. I usually do, but that's just me.
Good luck to you!

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/26/06 6:12pm
Msg #148624

Yep, the first year I was in the NSA business I went to every notary list I cold find and signed up whether it cost or not. Throughout the year I asked everyone who called where they got my name. Now I belong to only 3: those were the only ones I received calls from. Notary Rotary was without a doubt the front runner by a mile.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.