Notary Rotary
Help...?? regarding earlier post, refusal to pay
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by GenB_CA on 9/6/06 9:35pm
Msg #143968

I took the advice I was given earlier and called back the broker that refused to pay anything because borrower canceled. The person I talked to identified himself as the branch manager, but when I mentioned the name of the person listed with the DRE as the designated licensed officer he had no idea who I was talking about. This seems kinda fishy to me. Shouldn't who's license the LO's in the office are working under?

Reply by patricia on 9/6/06 10:05pm
Msg #143972

your last sentence does not quite make sense to me? I am very interested in this issue as I get lots of jobs from loan reps but in the last 2 weeks there are some that are somewhat suspicious. I may have a similar propblem, no payment for a canceled loan. I have considered bringing this up with the agencies they are registered with, either DRE or Dept of Corporations

Reply by GenB_CA on 9/9/06 1:28pm
Msg #144740

Sorry, got called away on personal matters and haven't had time to get back to this. Last sentence should have read "Shouldn't the office manager know who's license the LO's are working under?"

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.