Notary Rotary
Hi everyone!
Notary Discussion History

Hi everyone!
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by bestcal on 9/7/06 7:45pm
Msg #144290

Hi everyone!

Contacted the circus today and they have at least 10 openings for monkey performers.This is what I figured,since Charm closely resembles a monkey and obviously thinks like one,she should be the head of the monkey team and Becca can be second in command. The 8 other openings can be decided upon by the rest of the monkey pack amongst yourselves!Please hurry these openings wo'nt last long and good luck in your new ventures. NOW I have to do some serious meditating for stooping to your level.Since you people think and act like idiots,this may be the only language you obviously understand.Think I am picking a fight?not at all.Just MY 2 cents.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/7/06 8:00pm
Msg #144293

Hey, 2 cents...

Put me down for one of those monkey slots. I want to change my stage name from Mother KIA to "Queen Monkey Know it All." I will shorten it to Queen MonKIA.

I do love a good circus! Now, get out of that meditation pose, and hand Queen Monkia an only slightly ripened banana. I like mine nearly green.

Besides, all that meditating won't fix your monkey stoop. Come and join me at the Monkey Bar! It's on you. We'll use your senior citizen discount.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 9/7/06 8:12pm
Msg #144296

I want to be part of the circus too! ....

I like fried bananas...... is that at all possible? Now don't meditate to often..... you might develop self-discipline or common sense! Wink

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/7/06 8:20pm
Msg #144301

Re: I want to be part of the circus too! ....

I would like an ice cream banana, frozen, dipped in chocolate, then rolled in nuts. BTW Bestcal, you have not made a useful post since you have come to Notary Rotary, so I would not say that you have stooped; I would say that you are "The Hunchback of Notary Dame". Your post was just what you meant it to be, another way to stir the pot, you just lack the guts to admit it.

Reply by bestcal on 9/7/06 8:24pm
Msg #144305

Re: Stirring! ..HELL NO!Monkey girl!4 monkey positions left!

There may be more monkeys than I thought.They are coming out one by one!

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/7/06 8:41pm
Msg #144312

Re: Stirring! ..HELL NO!Monkey girl!4 monkey positions left!

I know you are falling apart, but you don't need to scream. You seem to know so much about the circus. And it also seems that you may be "hallucinating", what with seeing monkeys coming out one by one and all. But I think you are a much better fit for the circus because your new titlel actually rhymes:

"Bestcal the MonkeyGal"!

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/7/06 8:15pm
Msg #144298

Re: Hey, 2 cents...

***We'll use your senior citizen discount.***

Hey now. I detect a bit of negativity or prejudice there. Maybe intollerance, that surprises me Queen MonKIA - I thought better of you.

Senior citizens are very important! They remind me of the old songs - the ones I forget the words to. In return, I try to remind them of what happened 30 mins ago...or what they had for breakfast.

Today was Kellogg's Special K (with strawberries)....and NO sugar. My senior Mom had coffee. She's still thinner than me, darnit, and she doesn't even play tennis anymore. Downright confounding it is.

Can calories be burned by watching Federer? I think so - the energy alone from the TV burns it up.

There's a circus in town?

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/7/06 9:54pm
Msg #144327

Hail to ya Queen MonKIA...

Princess Monca checking in; I'll see y'all at the Monkey Bar for a banana daiquiri.

Reply by hcampersFL on 9/7/06 10:54pm
Msg #144358

Hey count me in! I love the circus! Peanuts anyone? Maybe we can shoot someone out of a cannon? Or make them walk above all of us lowly monkey's on the High wire. That sounds good, oh yeah they don't get a net.
b.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/7/06 11:12pm
Msg #144368

I don't like the circus, but I sure do love to monkey around. Who else but monkeys can get away with throwing poop at people who mock them?

Reply by hcampersFL on 9/7/06 11:16pm
Msg #144369

Sometimes it seems like we have a barrel of monkeys around here.

Sometimes I wish I had a nails and a hammer so I could nail the barrel shut!

Reply by bestcal on 9/7/06 8:18pm
Msg #144300

Monkeys are filling positions fast!! Korey you would have to lose about 300 lbs. It takes a lot of jumping around.

Reply by bestcal on 9/7/06 8:20pm
Msg #144302

Re: This is fun!! anymore takers!5 monkey positions left! n/m

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/7/06 8:23pm
Msg #144303

Re: This is fun!! anymore takers!5 monkey positions left! n/

Using English Math? I count 2 positions left - Bestcal has the first two for beginning the thread. I mean, that's only fair - the author always gets spin off rights...times two.

Don't shortchange yourself Bestcal.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/7/06 8:26pm
Msg #144306

Aw, c'mon Sue, argue with bestcal...that's the whole purpose of the thread. Korey, you just come sit over here by Queen Monkia. I dub thee, "Hear No Evil."

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/7/06 8:34pm
Msg #144310

***argue with bestcal***

Titlegal has turned a new leaf....all posts are worthy here. It doesn't matter whether or not advice is good. It doesn't matter whether or not it is helpful or useful. And it doesn't matter if it's OT or humorous. In fact it just doesn't matter at all.

It just matters that you can type something and push the post button. I called the ACLU and they not only confirmd this but now (sorry - I think I tipped them off) are looking hard at this forum...with thoughts of enforcing any violation of PC. Beware - and use extreme caution.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/7/06 9:56pm
Msg #144330

And I dub TG "speak no evil."

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 9/7/06 8:26pm
Msg #144307

No no no... I wanna be the big "alpha" monkey ;-) n/m

Reply by bestcal on 9/7/06 8:33pm
Msg #144309

Re: No no no... I wanna be the big "alpha" monkey ;-)

Korey dear,even I have never seen a big monkey like you before.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 9/7/06 8:35pm
Msg #144311

Then obviously ur not looking clearly into the mirror :-)

Now I gotta get back to studying for my big test. Take your monkey business elsewhere. Have a good night! Wink

Reply by Signing_Doc on 9/7/06 11:03pm
Msg #144361

Farewell Cruel World...I'm off to join the circus...gonna be

a broken hearted clown...shoot me out of a cannon I don't care...let the people point at me & stare...I'll tell the world that a woman....whereever she may be....that mean fickle woman...made a cryin clown outta me...(doo doo dooty dooty doo doo do...Good Bye Cruel World...)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.