Notary Rotary
I have done several signing for a particular company & just
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by kathy/ca on 9/22/06 1:11am
Msg #147672

got done reading the instruction's for 1 tomorrow. It is a Countrywide and requires several fax back's, several photocopie's to be made, and part of the doc's sent to 1 location and part sent to another location. The fee was the normal fee they have been paying me for doing e-doc signing's without all these extra service's. Wouldn't you think they would have told me about these extra's? You can bet they will be hearing from me in the morning. That will be $50 for the extra's please! And they better not give me any guff, it has been a very stressful couple week's and I am not in the mood for it! Thank's for hearing me out, I feel better now (I think)!

Reply by CaliNotary on 9/22/06 1:50am
Msg #147678

I can just hear it now

"You're the only notary who's ever asked for an extra fee for doing this!"

I had a company i worked for once, I did the same thing when I found out all the extras that were required. He begrudgingly agreed to it since the signing was a couple of hours away. The next time he called he wouldn't pay the extra. Told me he was going to be getting a lot of business in my area, blah blah blah, but would only pay $110 w/edocs. Meanwhile he kept $140 from every signing. I turned him down.

Reply by Ndwa on 9/22/06 10:10am
Msg #147741

Guess what Cali

They stopped calling me for almost 2 months. I figured someone had probably been doing them cheaper and is burned out with all the extra works. I'm getting the calls from them again...Cha ching.

Reply by MichiganAl on 9/22/06 10:26am
Msg #147746

Re: I can just hear it now

"You're the only notary who's ever asked for an extra fee for doing this!"

I had someone try that with me once. So I posed the question here and waited for the 20 reponses that all said they charge extra. Then I called her back and pointed her to the thread. She was backtracking so fast I thought she was going to fall off her chair.

Reply by kathy/ca on 9/22/06 10:36am
Msg #147759

SHOCK! They added on an add'l $50 and put me in their system

at the increased fee for future CW split packages. Probably wont call me to do anymore though, I bet!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.