Notary Rotary
I noticed...
Notary Discussion History

I noticed...
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 9/20/06 9:03am
Msg #147164

I noticed...

that a new company that found me here yesterday said....
"Well, I see you're still a Signing Agent since your profile was recently updated."

Folks, even if you have nothing to change or add, get in there and modify something that will show you are still around. The last modified date shows up at the bottom of your profile, do you really want it to say 'last modified 11/06/05'?
Companies will pass up a site that hasn't had 'the look' of any action for an extended period of time. They also pass up profiles at 55 mph with nothing in the profile!!! Why bother? I am surprised to see so many blank profiles.
I also think it's time for another cleansing of the notary database, but that's just me Smile

Reply by Teresa/FL on 9/20/06 9:10am
Msg #147166

when doing a search yesterday, that FlaMac was gone.....

Reply by cyndi_ca on 9/20/06 9:10am
Msg #147168

Things that make ya go "hhhmmmmm". n/m

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/20/06 9:14am
Msg #147170

Teresa...

I noticed she was 'gone' after her fist babbling...

Reply by Teresa/FL on 9/20/06 9:39am
Msg #147182

Re: Teresa...

I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been doing a bit of research, like you, and realized that something was missing from my list of competitors.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/20/06 9:46am
Msg #147185

Re: Teresa...

that's a good thing, she inadvertantly pumped up Misty's business after a few TC's read her crap here and decided she was a looney tune.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/20/06 11:17am
Msg #147220

Yep, Charm

Today, 2 new companies who saw my post, didn't need me until today, but mentioned it.
$275 today on the books so far, LOL
Thanks to Flaskmac.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/20/06 9:15am
Msg #147171

I agree Cheri!
While searching for a referral to a county I don't travel to, there were MANY blank profiles, as well as websites and email addresses no longer active.
If you are serious about geting work, keep it updated.
It will pay off for you!

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/20/06 9:51am
Msg #147187

Wow! I never checked before but you all are surely correct. Just did a quick review for my area. I can't believe it ! Absolutely NO information in the comments area. It looks really strange to say the least. Are these people who are just not practicing anymore ?? Or did they just never enter anything RE: their experience,..etc. ??

You are correct . If you are serious about doing business you have to let your clients know what you have to offer them. Have to admit I am really shocked to see the numbers in my area.

Reply by cassiewi on 9/20/06 10:15am
Msg #147195

I use to be one of those who had nothing in her profile. Since I filled it in, my phone has been ringing more and with better offers.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.