Notary Rotary
International Mortgage
Notary Discussion History

International Mortgage
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Brenda/CA on 9/1/06 3:41pm
Msg #142973

International Mortgage

I received a call from a company that identified themselves as International Mortgage. However the number they called from is 908-601-2769, when I did a reverse phone number look-up the only information I recieved is that the number is in NJ. I am trying to find out if this is affiliated with the Glendale, CA office.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/1/06 4:15pm
Msg #142983

Interesting. I did a google search on that number and came up with:

http://ctothejl.blogspot.com/2006/01/nike-dunk.html

scroll down to the bottom of that page and you see:

Anonymous said...
yo chris get at me i forgot ur number.. text me 908 601 2769

pleasediesoon-alex

11:21 AM

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/1/06 4:47pm
Msg #143007

Sylvia,
I had thought this might be another location I askked for a cl and had to explain what it was. I received an email with no names that said you are signing today at xxx, I will pay your fee xxx, did not contain my name, no borrower info, no company name, very vague, this was from a private party xxx@gmail. I also receive a 2nd e-mail with documents, but this was from the title company. I e-mailed back saying this was not acceptable I then recieved another call this time from a cell in the 310 area, the man said he is from the Glendale office, he told me that in 9 years in business he has never been asked by any notary for a cl (I find that hard to believe). He said I had everthing I needed go do the signing and send him an invoice. I declined the signing. Thank you for your response, your info is correct, the person that called the first time identified himself as Alex.

Reply by patricia on 9/1/06 6:43pm
Msg #143037

I love getting jobs from them, they pay within about 10 days and I have never received a confirmation. Dont know if that is what a cl is.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/1/06 10:24pm
Msg #143075

The number is probably Alex's cell phone as he was saying (on that message) to text him.

Reply by DellaCa on 9/1/06 6:44pm
Msg #143038

Hi Brenda I have worked for them a lot in the past UNTILL I did 2 for one of the lo and he would not pay me, one did not sign and one did not close. I went out of my way for him on both. So I emailed,called,faxed nothing I did the same for the owner which was at the time Shahab Maani @ 310-888-2502 @ 144 S. Beverly Drive , 3 rd. Floor, beverly Hills,ca.
The owner also ignored my payment request.

Reply by patricia on 9/1/06 9:29pm
Msg #143060

Thats good to know, I have often wondered about the result if a no sign or no close.

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/2/06 12:51am
Msg #143116

Della That was what I was worried about when I saw your post about non-payment for a couple of signings. Patricia the cl is the confirmation letter, I will not leave for an appointment without one. And, if they do not send one in about a half hour from the request I will not keep the time slot open for them. Thank you all for your responses.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.