Notary Rotary
Introduction
Notary Discussion History

Introduction
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Christine Wynne on 9/5/06 3:57pm
Msg #143627

Introduction

Hello, I am new to Notary Rotary. I have worked in real estate law for 9 years. I have been doing signings for the past year.

Can anyone tell me how to link or register with signing companies on Notary Rotary? Is this a fee based service? Thanks.

Reply by Sherri_mo on 9/5/06 4:05pm
Msg #143630

Hi Christine: I believe that if you become a premier member you will be able to accomplish what you want to do.

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/5/06 4:12pm
Msg #143633

Christine,

Welcome to Notary Rotary. Click on the signing central tab at the top of the page. Click on the signing companies upper right. You must be logged into Notary Rotary and be a Premier (paid) member to be able to view the address and phone numbers of the signing companies. Basic members will not be able to view this information. If you need to upgrade, click the home tab. Then click my account. This page will give you the information you will need to upgrade.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/5/06 4:12pm
Msg #143634

2 ways... copy the name of the company and paste into a search bar to find their websites. google, dogpile, etc. -or-
If you have a premiere membership they will automatically show up.

Reply by christiSocal on 9/5/06 4:45pm
Msg #143647

Membership is Very worth the money. Also read, read, read! I had been doing signings for about a year before I found this site and learned so much more! I really wish I had known about notrot when I first started. Also search first- ask second. check 33325. Welcome

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/5/06 6:58pm
Msg #143665

Welcome Christine

The Signing Central tab will lead you to a list of SS/TC and Lenders to submit info to. Google is your friend, as well as super pages and the like. Marketing takes time and effort, but if you do the work it should payoff. Good luck.

Where in Florida do you live/work?

Reply by hcampersFL on 9/5/06 9:57pm
Msg #143712

Re: Welcome Christine

Hi Christine good to have you on the board. Nice to have someone with that much experience around. I hope you will contribute often.
Beverly

Reply by Ernest__CT on 9/6/06 7:23am
Msg #143813

Welcome, Christine!

Become a Premier Member. It is worth every penny.

Best of luck!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.